Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
animegirle

Yet another foundation....Colortration...has anyone tried it

Hi again guys,

I am on a makeup spree these days. Has anyone tried Colortration? It is supposed to be better than Dermablend and Colorblend. I have order the foundation, so I will post. I spoke to one of the women who works there and she said it is highly concentrated, a pin-head dot will cover one cheek!

I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback. Thanks!!!

Misty biggrin.gif/

Hi guys,

Got this in the mail on Wed and I love it! It is very concentrated and works sooooo much better than dermablend, covermark, etc. A little goes a long way. You will need some moisturizer to help blend over the non-blemish areas. With Mac Matte primer underneath and touching up with Diorskin, you get a really nice finish. Keep in mind as with any foundation it is not a miracle, but it is definately one of the best foundations I have come across in a long time. (Believe me, it seems like I have tried the all!) Has good staying power, maybe a slight tendancy to cake a little around the nose after about 7 or 8 hours of wear. So far, so good. HTH!!

http://www.colortration.com

I have emailed Barbara at Sage to check out the ingredients of the foundation to make sure that it is safe. I don't see anything listed that would be considered a problem at this point, but there were some things that I could not find on the acne list. I will post once I hear back from her. O:)

Hi guys,

I have to say I am very pleased with this foundation so far. Does a nice job of covering with some Ben Nye concealer underneath. Helping hold back the oilies and feels light on my skin. Once it passes the no blemish test I think I will be very happy, for awhile..lol.

Below is some of the copy from the website. If you have any questions you can call the number on the site, I did and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. HTH!

*Misty

Primary Color Foundations Ltd. announces ColorTration®, the new super concealing liquid makeup. This new product easily covers, conceals, corrects and camouflages any skin discoloration, imperfection or problem. Conditions like vitiligo, melasma, birthmarks, undereye circles, burn scars, spider veins, acne scars and even tattoos are completely concealed by the incredibly thin and totally opaque cover cosmetic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While researching concealing makeups I came across reviews from a site called birthmarks.com. I know they are not concealing scars, but they need the coverage. You can go to the site at www.birthmarks.com and click on the makeup and skincare link. Several lines are reviewed including Colortration. HTH!

Hi guys,

I have to say I am very pleased with this foundation so far. Does a nice job of covering with some Ben Nye concealer underneath. Helping hold back the oilies and feels light on my skin. Once it passes the no blemish test I think I will be very happy, for awhile..lol.

Below is some of the copy from the website. If you have any questions you can call the number on the site, I did and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. HTH!

*Misty

Primary Color Foundations Ltd. announces ColorTration®, the new super concealing liquid makeup. This new product easily covers, conceals, corrects and camouflages any skin discoloration, imperfection or problem. Conditions like vitiligo, melasma, birthmarks, undereye circles, burn scars, spider veins, acne scars and even tattoos are completely concealed by the incredibly thin and totally opaque cover cosmetic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While researching concealing makeups I came across reviews from a site called birthmarks.com. I know they are not concealing scars, but they need the coverage. You can go to the site at www.birthmarks.com and click on the makeup and skincare link. Several lines are reviewed including Colortration. HTH!

Hi guys,

*Misty

@Misty, are you still using ColorTrationA? I am going to try veil a product from the UK. Once i receive my package i with update this forum with my findings! Any useful info that you can share is always always appreciated! :D

Edited by mina11