Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Randy

Question about The Regimen

Ive been on it for 4 weeks now coming tommorow and everytime i wake up in the morning my face is all dry. I use like a full finger at night and morning and apply the moisturizer just in the morning, what should i do only put half or should i just keeping going?

When I first started the regimen, my face was so tight and dry at night that I had to put on moisterizer. Now, after about 5 weeks, I just put moisterizer on in the morning. Keep at it-- my skin looks amazing!

Do you recommend putting moisterizer on at night or will the really affect when i wake up with a dry face or is it more of a time thing before it starts to go away

Sort of both. Obviously the moisturizer helps ease the discomfort of dry skin and I would definitely use it at night too. But, I also think your face has to get used to bp too. I would use moisturizer day and night until your face starts to feel less tight, but the dryness is normal and that's what bp does, but most people who stick with it have said that the dryness goes away after they have used bp for a month or so. So, don't give up, but it is important to moisturize. biggrin.gif