Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
philMensa

TNS Recovery Complex Serum

The similar complex is available in the US since 2001.

It is called TNS Recovery Complex Serumavailable only through plastic surgeons offices. If you research on Google the secret is:--- The serum has 'newborn growth factors' that patients found increased collagen in their skin extremely fast, scars plumped out and my own ice picks closed from within. Later, with more research, I found that they use 'reengineered newborn tissue growth factors' -- which actually meant they used newborn foreskins to engineer the serum. I have read this board off and on for the past year and wondered why no one recommended this serum-- I thought it is appropriate that I step in and share.

Guest Scorpioness

People on the Voy board were talking about TNS recovery complex awhile back... if I am not mistaken, I believe Denise2 tried it and I am interested in getting her take on it?

The pictures PhilMensa posts do look interesting and promising... yet the lighting in the first pic is the kind of lighting that brings all imperfections and shadows out on the face, and the lighting in the second pic is light and diffused and it is always hard to see the imperfections in pics with that lighting. So I cannot get totally blown away by this... since it is difficult to tell what kind of progress is really achieved through the examples of these particular photos.

I believe someone also reported breakouts with the TNS recovery complex... and although I have heard of several people using it.... this is the first postive result I have heard.

I honestly do not like to sound pessimistic... I just want to stay real since people tend to get hopes wrapped up in things and let down hard because their expectations are unknowingly unrealistic....

This is what I found on TNS RECOVERY----

Get younger skin within 3-6 months with TNS Recovery Complex, the most advanced formulation available that takes your complexion beyond Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Retinols, and Topical Vitamin C and improves the health and appearance of sun-damaged and aging skin without burning, peeling or irritation. TNS Recovery Complex with NouriCel-MD (a research based cosmetic ingredient only found in TNS) is the first product in the world to contain naturally found human growth factors, .....With TNS (Tissue Nutrient Solution), the biotechnology of skin rejuvenation has arrived with the very first patented byproduct of a tissue engineered process containing the growth factors found in newborn skin.

You guys..I hate to be the party pooper here. But topicals cannot permanently fix/heal a scar. They only work while your using the product. The answer DOES NOT lie in any form of a topical cream or gel.

The heber-whatever cream, may be interesting in its ability to help skin heal after injury. Therefore if you injure the skin via peel, needling laser etc..it may actually help healthy skin produce more collagen than you normally would,which may/may not give you a better end result. Almost like a "booster" to whichever procedure you have done. Am I making sense? Im sleepy..sorry O:)

Katu

Thanks! I still have scars, but no where NEAR how out of control things were in my initial picture. Everyday it continues to heal some more.

Did it really get rid of shallow scars/pits? I would continue using it forever if I had to in order for my skin to look good. I've just heard so much about so many products, I don't know what to buy anymore. Thanks.

Hi everyone....I have tried it, but to be fair, I cannot say I've used it long enough to say yay or nay.....I might also add that some people say they have gotten fantastic results with it.

I'm very cautious about saying that something doesn't work, especially if you havn't used it consistently for 6-8 months. After all, I HATE IT when people say that copper peptides don't work and they havn't used them with peels consistently for 6-8 months. So I really cannot say that they worked or don't work. I can say that it does tone and tighten your skin. As for breaking me out.....you know, it might not break me out, I dunno. I say that because sometimes we blame topicals for breaking us out when it's a coincidence.

So the jury is out for me, but I've heard some people say that they have had excellent results with it.

It looks like it's avail on the Net to buy. Didn't you say you could only get from a PS? Can you explain more of how it works. I'm so tired of spending $$$ on stuff that doesn't work. Thanks so much.

dun buy that stuff. i dun think it works even though i have never tried it before . i also dun think he is the person in the picture unless he can take more pictures of himself and prove it . ^^ i am not trying to be mean , but i am tired of spending money on sth doesn't work ..Dun promote stuffs to us even though u work for them , thank you

hello phil,

Aren't you the same phil who a year ago was talking about how your scars diminshed by aggressive brushing and using vaseline on them ?The pictures you have posted are exactly the same you used a year ago claiming the scars had improved by brushing and vaseline.I am confused.

I read about TNS on Voy last year and that a Dr McDaniel reported improved results for Cooltouch when TNS was used.

I had one cooltouch treatment so decided to try it. I continued using it till I finished the bottle (about 2-3 months.) My skin did look firm and fresh, but the scars (indents) didn't improve. The stuff doesn't smell great (but who cares if it works!). It had a nice non-greasy gel texture.

However, it broke me out. I was determined to finish the bottle to see if it would help my indents, so I used it for a few days, stopped for a few days when I broke out, then started again, etc. I think some other people on Voy said it broke them out too.