Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone know OTC products or an anti-perspirant that helps excesive under arm wetness, not so much odor, just wetness. thanks

Even the best deodorant won't stop you from sweating if you're working out...but if you just sweat really bad for no reason you might want to go see a doctor.

Try Drysol... depending on where you live it may or may not be prescription. I've found this works the best for my hyperhidrosis. Some others that are not so harsh that you may want to try first are Maxim and Certain Dry. Again, you may need a prescription for these. Good luck.

anti-perspirant's are terrible for your body with all the aluminum they contain. your body is supposed to sweat out the toxins and the aluminum clogs your pores up. i would suggest you go to a health store and try out some all natural deodorants

does anyone know OTC products or an anti-perspirant that helps excesive under arm wetness, not so much odor, just wetness. thanks

hey i have the same prob. i went to the doc. & they told me about a procedure when they can inject botox and stop the underarm sweating and i thought great! but then they told me that since the body can't aleve its' self from natural occurences that i would perspire somwhere else, mostly likely in the crotch area uhh, no thanks. The doc. told me that the body needs to perspire everyday a certain amount and for some people if can be more, so i try to go for a run to let body do all that perspiring it likes to do and i find on those days i don't have so bad a problem :shrug: just a suggestion