Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ssa915

Drinking ACV - nasty! help! how to take it?

I took the ACV for a week but just couldn't continue. It wasn't bad at first, but it just tasting worse after each time I took it... I mixed it with water.

i mix it with cranberry. also adding a dash of baking soda helps neutralize a little of the acidity so it doesn't burn going down the throat so much.

with water it was just too gross, and the amount is just trial and error. if your throat burns, you used too much. pretty sure i used 2. but you can always just use 1 teaspoon and do that twice a day.

lmao. dont take it with water! I did that the first time... ugh

and thats so funny because the first time I smelled acv I was like.. "This smells like butt."

^^ try oj. it's not too bad in that

Honestly, if bad taste means less acne I'd drink mixtures that taste way worse than ACV.

I take a tablespoon of ACV mixed with water twice a day. That's the recommendation on the bottle (or actually: it says 1 tablespoon before meals so technically you could go up to three times I guess).

Guest max_powers585

fuck it is nasty...and i agree it smells like but or like really dirty socks......damn i drinked it with water first and it was nastyyyy but since i had to drink i realized that what was making it even more nasty was the smell....its not that bad with water if u just dont smell while drinking it.....

I started ACV 2 days ago, and today when I was taking it, I almost threw up...I got all this salty spit in my mouth, i think im going to stop, or try to mix it with some other liquid (im currently mixing it with water). The smell is so strong, the taste is terrible, it tastes like a really nasty and extremley sour pickle. YUCK!!!