Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desertfox

Bacne ???

How do most of you handle your Bacne?? Mine is alot worse then my face but i'm ensure of how to deal with it as i can't put anything on it ??

I have quite a few scars and red marks on my back, as well as some acne sad.gif. It sucks, because I have a great body but i'm always afraid to take my shirt off. I'm curious to know a good treatment as well.

B5 cleared my back considerably. I pointed it out to my friend but was told it still looked very blotchy from old marks. I've reduced the b5 dose recently and plan on either taking a maintenance dose or phasing it out altogether. I could feel those annoying little bumps resurfacing on my back again.

I started using Neutrogena's wash with SA and applying their clear pore treatment when I have time - roughly 1-2 times a week (it's been suggested that the pH level of this product isn't correct for exfoliation so I purchased a different brand and am using what I have left of this on my back). So far, my back has no new spots.

Bacne is easier to treat than the face because our back skin is thicker and can withstand a little bit harsher product. I would definitely get a body wash with SA, I would recommend clean and clear, or even a wash with bp. I used to just swab my back with an oxy pad, too, and that helped a lot.

Guest fatman_uk

Spray some kinda disinfectant on it, like Dettol. Somethin that doesn't smell tho, so not TCP.

-Gaz

My backne cleared up 90 percent by using Brevoxyl 8% (bp lotion wash type thing)

What i do it take a shower, use a sh1tty neutrogena 2% SA wash (which does nothing) and then i step away from the shower head and dry my upper back with a wash cloth. After its dry i rub in the brevoxyl lotion and kind of stand around for like 5 minutes. Then i rinse, get out and then put on the neutrogena on the spot BP. Ill apply Jojoba oil every couple days as well.

This regimen cleared me up 95% but im not happy with the body wash.

I went to originalsource.co.uk on the advice of another member and ordered some tea tree and mint shower gel + some extra mint shampoo.

My backne was really bad for like 3 months. Now it looks very very good.

Guest fatman_uk

I went to originalsource.co.uk on the advice of another member and ordered some tea tree and mint shower gel + some extra mint shampoo.

Same stuff i use, but beware... the mint + tea tree one will leave you freezin your ass off after you get out the shower, lol. Jus imagine how cool an fresh your mouth get suckin on a strong mint, now... transfer that feeling to your crotch...

Mmmm... yes? lol :-s

-Gaz