Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keepitcoming

Blackheads all but gone, however pores still big.....

As the title says, my blackheads seem to have all but diminished and it was all rather painless i must say. However they have left behind pores that are the same size as when the blackhead was there. These are especially noticeable on my nose as well as cheeks. From other peoples experience how long is it before the pores themselves actually shrink and leave my nose and cheeks looking 'normal'.

Also i have found that they will look really good and small one day then the next quite big and even look like there are blackheads there again, its really weird. By the way im about 8 weeks into the course on 50 mg day and i weigh 85 kg, quite a low dose i think myself but my derm feels the accutane is doing its work because of obvious signs of drying out.

I realize that i guess i was just looking for people who have been on the drug experiences. If this happened to them, if so how long before it went away etc.

If they are unusually large, the pores are probably scarred and they will never just go away, although there may be some procedures that could be done at least 6 months after Accutane to improve their appearance.

If they are unusually large, the pores are probably scarred and they will never just go away, although there may be some procedures that could be done at least 6 months after Accutane to improve their appearance.

i have no idea if this will work...but you could try this stuff called Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser.

"Neutrogena Pore Refining® Cleanser lets you visibly reduce the appearance of pores just by washing your face.

This dermatologist-tested formula with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and Microbeads delivers visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible.

Skin is instantly smoother and more even, with less visible pores."

try it! i use it, but i don't know how long it takes to work.

Guest max_powers585

i have no idea if this will work...but you could try this stuff called Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser.

"Neutrogena Pore Refining® Cleanser lets you visibly reduce the appearance of pores just by washing your face.

This dermatologist-tested formula with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and Microbeads delivers visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible.

Skin is instantly smoother and more even, with less visible pores."

try it! i use it, but i don't know how long it takes to work.

i used this and didnt work just a waste of money.....and when u look at the box is says best if used with the neutrogena pore refining toner and pore refining moisturizer..ne thing to make more money.. bunch of b.s if u ask me