Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
curlyroller

MMU - How big are the jars?

so, i'm a bare minerals user currently, but i've got samples from aubrey nicole, ocean mist, and everyday minerals on the way.

the price on all of them is SO much better than BM, but i'm wondering, how big are the jars?

AN says .3 lb, OM says 30 grams, and EM says 30 grams. Does anyone know how the size of AN full size jars compares to the OM or EM full size jar? or how any of these compare to the BM full size jar?

thanks so much!

The AN jars are 30g for the foundation and she just started doing 20g for blushes and bronzers. Same size as Bare Minerals. Not sure what .3lb is (?)

The AN jars are 30g for the foundation and she just started doing 20g for blushes and bronzers. Same size as Bare Minerals. Not sure what .3lb is (?)

BTW, do you know how the EM jar compares to the bare minerals jar, i.e. are they the same size?

They are not the same size. EM size is WAY better than BM. It's a flatter, WIDER jar. I just got my order last week and I love it lots. The brush is so much easier to use with it.

I am not familar with BM, does BM state how much minerals they have? But i do think they have less minerals. I know its very confusing when they say 30g jar, but its not the product that is 30g.