Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JJRed4

SkinFix

Hey everyone I have heard from DOZENS of people about how great SkinFix works on scars. I'm not sure where to buy it or if this is true....but the people I have talked to says it works wonders. Has anyone tried this stuff? If so, how was it?

PS- I hear it also helps with red/pink marks

Thanks guys.

Hey everyone I have heard from DOZENS of people about how great SkinFix works on scars. I'm not sure where to buy it or if this is true....but the people I have talked to says it works wonders. Has anyone tried this stuff? If so, how was it?

PS- I hear it also helps with red/pink marks

Thanks guys.

Hi JJRed4,

This SKINFIX you are talking about is doing wanders. It is the real product not a gimmick.

I bought this initially for my baby and later on I found out more about it. It is, as they call it in Australia, a miracle cream. The site you can buy this is www.skinfix.com.au, it is written on the jar but I am sure you can get this in Canada from this people, apparently distributors, I just find out and it may cost you less. Email Lonewolf at [email protected]

The way I’ve got my pot here was a very intricate as it come al the way from Australia passing through China where a friend of mine was working at that time. I am ready to buy another jar and I’ll my try this contact my self. It is an amazing stuff and it does what they said about it. I've had an accidental deep cut below my calf and it healed in about 3 weeks with almost no scar. Only I can see it because I know it was there. It is enough to look at the ingredients list and smell it and you’ll get the feel that this cream is got meaning. Best wishes. Satin