Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im noticing it heals the breakouts much faster too. right now i dont have any active acne which is pretty amazing. and i guess i have 4 kind of marks that i know are going to turn to scabs before they heal because they bled...great. but overall happy with clearogen so far. i'll give it a couple of days to see how these heal then im gona post some pics on here showing what i started with and after about a week or so.

My first day! :)

Feels good on skin, doesn't dry out very gentle. Smells weird however I don't really care about the smell because you can't really smell it. I think this might be the last product I ever use, HOPEFULLY.

Very gentle cleanser, doesn't dry out either. Toner is okay, not the greatest but it does clean the skin very nicely even after cleansing.

UPDATE:

HOT DAMN! My cheeks are looking sexy... my mouth/chin area leaves a lot to be desired, got a big sucker brewing below my lip. My nose and forehead: push.

My first day! :)

Feels good on skin, doesn't dry out very gentle. Smells weird however I don't really care about the smell because you can't really smell it. I think this might be the last product I ever use, HOPEFULLY.

Very gentle cleanser, doesn't dry out either. Toner is okay, not the greatest but it does clean the skin very nicely even after cleansing.

Good to hear you're officially on the train now. I don't think I've noticed a smell or maybe I'm just immune to it now.

im noticing it heals the breakouts much faster too. right now i dont have any active acne which is pretty amazing. and i guess i have 4 kind of marks that i know are going to turn to scabs before they heal because they bled...great. but overall happy with clearogen so far. i'll give it a couple of days to see how these heal then im gona post some pics on here showing what i started with and after about a week or so.

What was your condition like before you started Clearogen?

ive also noticed that the acne lotion has a weird smell, kinda like playdough. Nevertheless, its working great for me, but maybe im putting too much of the stuff on my face. Well, my cheeks are also improving heapss.. like on my right cheek i barely have a blemish, just red marks. my chin is improving also as well as my left cheek. My forehead hardly ever has big breakouts.

Very happy chap :D

bigneauty..........ive had mild moderate acne for about 4 years and until about 6 months ago had kept most of it under control with antibtiotics. coming off antibiotics 6 months ago my face went crazy and my skin was moderate/severe. i have been on doxy for about 3 months which has helped but i was still breaking out in red inflamed spots every few days and lots of whiteheads. the first 2 pics are from before and second two now. its on a webcam so the quality aint brill...apologies. will try and get some better ones. overall so far im chuffed with clearogen.

post-44797-1173807280_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807296_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807307_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807320_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807280_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807296_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807307_thumb.jpg

post-44797-1173807320_thumb.jpg

After first night, woke up this morning to find that existing acne was ALREADY subsiding... I could feel a ZIT coming on yesterday before I put it on, and in the morning the zit was already kinda dried up, usually when I wake up after going to bed feeling a zit coming on.. in the morning its a full grown zit.

I'm impressed with first time results, never any acne medication has done anything on the first day... I am excited to see the results after 30 days :D

Ok, got mine today! :)

Is everyone using it only once per day? Or twice?

You're supposed to use it only once a day, otherwise it may be too drying.

bigneauty..........ive had mild moderate acne for about 4 years and until about 6 months ago had kept most of it under control with antibtiotics. coming off antibiotics 6 months ago my face went crazy and my skin was moderate/severe. i have been on doxy for about 3 months which has helped but i was still breaking out in red inflamed spots every few days and lots of whiteheads. the first 2 pics are from before and second two now. its on a webcam so the quality aint brill...apologies. will try and get some better ones. overall so far im chuffed with clearogen.

Those are great results! Congrats!!

yeah excellent results from those pics.

the7 im really happy that ur finally experiencing the wonders of clearogen lol. my face continues to clear and smoothen out :D and heck, im loving it. i wanna see wat my results will be like after i completely finsih my first bottle.

I am way less oily. Actually I am getting too dry - I am wondering if I should cut back to once every other day or if I should just add moisturizer in the morning?

Right now I am using the 3 steps only at night, and then the wash only in the morning.

xxndnromeoxx, I also added just 1 capsule of fish oil ( but did add some additional omega foods from your list ) so I am not sure if that is also helping with the oil.

I am still breaking out a little - but agree with the other posts they do heal quickly.

I'm happy because I'm getting Clearogen delivered on Friday.

I'm unhappy because I ordered Clearogen off two sites, and I couldn't cancel any of the orders (since they got shipped out before I could) so now I'm getting two deliveries of Clearogen.

:doubt:

Never order from Folica.com. LOUSY, incompetent customer service. They like, never respond to your comments and inquiries. Those effing bastards! I hope they lose a lot of customers, and I hope the employees at customer service die. I also hope Folica.com goes bankrupt or something.

Anyway... *cough*

This better be worth it! But it sounds like it will be, based on everyone's experience so far!

My clearogen just arrived and I'm looking forward to use it. However, I noticed the ingredients on the website are very different than on the bottle. It still has anti dht ingredients, I just think thats kind of sketchy.

I am way less oily. Actually I am getting too dry - I am wondering if I should cut back to once every other day or if I should just add moisturizer in the morning?

Right now I am using the 3 steps only at night, and then the wash only in the morning.

xxndnromeoxx, I also added just 1 capsule of fish oil ( but did add some additional omega foods from your list ) so I am not sure if that is also helping with the oil.

I am still breaking out a little - but agree with the other posts they do heal quickly.

Sweet :)

1 won't make a difference at all :( But adding 6 to 9/day will a lot. Then after a month you can drop it down to 5 or so, but for starting don't just go with 1. It won't even take years to work, but it won't even catch up to normal. I hope that makes sense =) Good luck!

My clearogen just arrived and I'm looking forward to use it. However, I noticed the ingredients on the website are very different than on the bottle. It still has anti dht ingredients, I just think thats kind of sketchy.

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows for sure what is really in the bottle, as long as its working though...

I just started Clearogen on Tuesday. The past 2 mornings I have woke up with 8 or 9 whiteheads. Has anyone else had this to happen? My face does seem more balanced though, is that crazy? lol

I just started Clearogen on Tuesday. The past 2 mornings I have woke up with 8 or 9 whiteheads. Has anyone else had this to happen? My face does seem more balanced though, is that crazy? lol

Ouch! That sucks. How much lotion are you using, is your skin irritated or overdry? If not, hopefully, its just doing its jobs and pushing the previously formed ones out.

Ouch! That sucks. How much lotion are you using, is your skin irritated or overdry? If not, hopefully, its just doing its jobs and pushing the previously formed ones out.

My face isn't dry or irritated. I hope things start looking better soon, my skin is worse today than I ever remember it.

I think you'll clear up soon, AshB. Hang in there!

So I got Clearogen delivered this afternoon, and I just used the whole system now except for the cleanser since I used another cleanser when I was in the shower.

I'm hoping that huge zit on my forehead goes away or reduces in size tomorrow morning! *crosses fingers*

By the way, has anyone ever noticed how weird the lotion smells? It doesn't really bother me, but it just reminds me of something... like shoe boxes. :doubt: