Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JSB

TCA cross by Howard Bargman

Hi,

I'm deciding to undergo some TCA cross sessions with Dr.Howard Bargman in Toronto Canada. The main reason why I decided to go to Dr.Bargman is because of his convenient location (Only 15 minutes from my home), but I'm not sure if the procedure will be that effective. He charges $200-300 CDN/per session, and he recommended four. Is it worth it?

Hi,

I'm deciding to undergo some TCA cross sessions with Dr.Howard Bargman in Toronto Canada. The main reason why I decided to go to Dr.Bargman is because of his convenient location (Only 15 minutes from my home), but I'm not sure if the procedure will be that effective. He charges $200-300 CDN/per session, and he recommended four. Is it worth it?

depends on how bad your scars are but i ll say this i wasnt to hopeful and still am not but as was told by derm today you do have to persevere with it for at leats 4-6 treatments to see results!! it wont work over 1 treatment

Hi,

depends on how bad your scars are but i ll say this i wasnt to hopeful and still am not but as was told by derm today you do have to persevere with it for at leats 4-6 treatments to see results!! it wont work over 1 treatment

Also, depending on your age and skin's ability to heal, I think the longer you wait between crosses, the better! It's ideal to wait at least 3 months inbetween! If you can, wait even longer (4-6).