Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcychanhk

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO CROSS READY FOR POSTAGE HELP!

ok . finally ., i have my before and after photo of 100% TCA cross method ready . I have doen the wrongest decision in my WHOLE LIFE , as i picked the scab so the scar is in little discoloration . If i judge it with my eyes , it seems like there is no improvement ( perhaps b/c i picked the scab and now the so call healed area has slightly different color which makese it obvious ) the scar seems to be wider, though more leveled? I dun know . can anyone put that up on the forum for me ? ! Maybe he or she is right , dun spill TCA on your normal skin . just t he scars.. but i did it above my lips.. i know i can't help now.. hopefully that won't become a big hole..

Hi dcychanhk,

Don't do anything drastic! Wait and talk to Maya and others about the TCA application you gave yourself. When Maya thought she had made a mistake while appling TCA it turned out better than she thought. She was pleased in the end. Read everyones comments on their experience with it and how they treated it from beginning to end and I bet you will be surprised and pleased with your results! Keep you chin up!!!!!!!! , Linny

right now , the affected area is a bit shinner than my normal skin , and hopefully i will see what maya and other TCA applicators experienced , having their pitted filled up as time goes by .

Well, my experiences are all on the TCA thread, there's no more to add - and I told you to read the whole thread over and over again - all you can do now is wait and hope it heals well. The chances are it will.

But I will ask you to never do TCA on yourself again.