Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kschaeffer79

accutane and teeth discoloring

HELP!!!!!!!!

I have only been on Accutane for about a week and have noticed that the bottom of my two front teeth have white marks on them. Really worrying if it is becuase of Accutane. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

i noticed my teeth werent as white as they usually are but didnt even consider accutane. maybe...but maybe i just dont brush my teeth like i used to. not sure

that happened to me on my first course...the bottoms of my front teeth have these little bright white dots...sort of looks like little white freckles on my teeth...its kind of weird.

that happened to me on my first course...the bottoms of my front teeth have these little bright white dots...sort of looks like little white freckles on my teeth...its kind of weird.

i too have gotten these white spots on the bottom of my teeth, it pisses me off. i had perfect teeth before this. i also have a HUGE white mark on my front tooth. my life is ruined

i too have gotten these white spots on the bottom of my teeth, it pisses me off. i had perfect teeth before this. i also have a HUGE white mark on my front tooth. my life is ruined

Your life is ruined? Get over it.

Heres my solution

1) Get an electic toothbrush

2) Get a good toothpaste like colgate total (preferably the whitening one)

3) Brush twice a day

4) Floss daily

5) Get the colgate total professional clean paste and brush once a week with that

In just 4 weeks your teeth will look amazing! You got a smile meant to light up the night, to share and to keep for life...to last forever like a good memory and always be there just for you...theres magic in a smile;)

Heres my solution

3) Brush twice a day

4) Floss daily

5) Get the colgate total professional clean paste and brush once a week with that

In just 4 weeks your teeth will look amazing! You got a smile meant to light up the night, to share and to keep for life...to last forever like a good memory and always be there just for you...theres magic in a smile;)

thanks for the optimism, but white marks dont go away and they're noticable. ill deal with it though

Heres my solution

3) Brush twice a day

4) Floss daily

thanks for the optimism, but white marks dont go away and they're noticable. ill deal with it though

RELAX MADMAX...there are a whole lot worse things in life than spots on your teeth. Remember how you thought Acne was the worst?? Accutane will weaken your bones and that is what teeth are. We are much more critical of ourselves than others would dare to be. I can assure you, as long as you have teeth no one will notice a whilte spot here or there. Cherish your teeth as you do your skin and relax...you are your own worst enemy and critic. Don't let this "ruin your life". If you do, you had no life to begin with.