Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had perfectly clear skin all my life, with the exception of the occasional zit/pimple.

When I turned 15, I got 4 big zits on my chin

I got rid of them in a week or two, but they have left awful redmarks {pic attatched}

They have really killed my confidence, I have not been nearly as confident, and I feel bad when I see a person whose skin is clear

Whenever I see myself in a mirror, I do not see Charles ____, I see Charles ____'s acne

I have good genetics, none of my family members had much acne as teens

1- Are they redmarks?, this is my 1st post, and I dont know too much about acne

2- How Bad Are They? {BE PERFECTLY HONEST} I will not be mad at all

3- How long do you think until they will be gone {I heard they should be gone within 6 months, but It has been 5 months without improvement}

4- Any good advice {I have used antibiotics, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, oxy pads, soap/washing, moisteurizers, toothpaste, and ice}

5- One of my friends told me some women view acne as a sign of maturity, is that true

{Pic Attached}

post-53632-1168993333_thumb.jpg

Try to apply some 100% Aloe vera gel to heal them faster.

You used antibiotics just for a couple of redmarks? That's pretty extreme...

Well I have been dealing with red marks, and I found that natural methods are the way to go. Try using apple cider vinegar and aloe vera gel. They should speed up the healing process. Also if your skin is completely clear and you just have red marks, try using a gentle scrub exfoliant.

To be honest your face is clear as you may not see it as other people do but its true.People always say to me there's nothing wrong with your skin and then you think there just lying to make you feel better. If you really think about its not really that bad compare to other peoples acne/blemishes. If your really that self conscious use a concealer on those blemishes you wont be able to notice them !!

To be honest your face is clear as you may not see it as other people do but its true.People always say to me there's nothing wrong with your skin and then you think there just lying to make you feel better. If you really think about its not really that bad compare to other peoples acne/blemishes. If your really that self conscious use a concealer on those blemishes you wont be able to notice them !!

yeah a couple moths and they'l be gone