Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wish me luck! 85 dollars an hour :shock: geesh. I think I should be getting into that profession haha. Im not sure what to expect really but I hope it does me good :)

Guest ilovepancakes

tell us how it goes. it sounds very interesting

good luck

Good luck Mandy-I hope it goes well for you. Go in with an open mind and no expectations.

It'll take few times before you really get comfotable and let the feelings fly!

ouch that's a lot of money, good luck =) ; you could save that money and just talk to us

good luck, i used to go to a therapist when i was younger (I had real bad ADHD) i don't really remember much about it though. it was when i was in like 4th grade.

At least you're alright about seeing a therapist. I knew someone that went crazy whenever I mentioned the word "therapist."

update =] It went really well. I told him everythin how I feel.. expessially about acne and my body and the therapist was very nice.

update =] It went really well. I told him everythin how I feel.. expessially about acne and my body and the therapist was very nice.

anything else?

was it worth the 85$?

Good for you Mandy...are you going back? MY therapist cost $100/hour, but that's CAD so probably about the same. Worth every damn penny. I only saw her 5 times, because insurance covered $500/year, but that's all I needed, she was so good. :wub: