Guest Crooked I

Has the regimen worked for you?

Has the regimen worked for you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Has the regimen worked for you?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Crooked I

Just a survey - im interested to see what percentage of people it works for. A yes or no answer/vote will do, although additional info would be helpful. biggrin.gif

I've had mild acne for years and years, sometimes getting better or worse through various treatment programs (accutane once, and tons of other drugs/topicals). I had tried BP before but like Dan, I never used enough of it to get totally clear.

Thanks to the regimen, I am almost completely clear. And I intend to stick with it!

Yeah, I've tried EVERYTHING in the past.... I did accutane twice. Nothing ultimately worked until I started the regimen over a year ago and my face has been clear ever since. It's the greatest. I had moderate/severe acne as well.

well ive only been doing the regimen for 2 weeks but i use vita K scar cream to moisturize instead of the recommended moisturizer ( check log forum) and it's been working real well, hopefully in a few weeks i'll b able to say it got me completely clear

yeah i had mild acne and it cleared up it. Recently I haven't been following the regimen to the letter though and atm have got a pimple or 2(I guess to be expected) The reason I haven't been following it is because iv'e been working out followed by some struting on the beach in the sun tongue.gif and when I have the BP on I tend to burn more easily even with 15+ SPF moisturizer. So iv'e been clensing/moisturizing in the morning and applying BP at night, my skin is looking good.

The regimen worked amazingly well for me. This is my 5th week or so on it, and my skin completely stopped breaking out, and it's very smooth. I used to constantly check my makeup compact at work, checking for erupted whiteheads, and dabbing more foundation on, and now I don't even use foundation. I also use to use Clean & Clear Oil Blotter sheets several times a day, but my face seems to excrete much less oil. My skin isn't perfect, but it's a huge improvement.

Just a side note: I had cystic acne, and was put on several topical medications as well as Tetracyline by my derm, and was strongly urged to go on Accutane (which included monthly blood tests to ensure I wasn't pregnant, and a prescription for birth control). So...yeah...I'm very grateful for the regimen!

Guest Crooked I
The regimen worked amazingly well for me. This is my 5th week or so on it, and my skin completely stopped breaking out, and it's very smooth. I used to constantly check my makeup compact at work, checking for erupted whiteheads, and dabbing more foundation on, and now I don't even use foundation. I also use to use Clean & Clear Oil Blotter sheets several times a day, but my face seems to excrete much less oil. My skin isn't perfect, but it's a huge improvement.

Just a side note: I had cystic acne, and was put on several topical medications as well as Tetracyline by my derm, and was strongly urged to go on Accutane (which included monthly blood tests to ensure I wasn't pregnant, and a prescription for birth control). So...yeah...I'm very grateful for the regimen!

My acne fluctuated from mild to moderate. My forehead and nose were always clear, but my cheeks and especially chin got a lot of itchy whiteheads. It was definitely noticeable and people were commenting on it. Since I had recently been promoted at work, most people thought it was due to being stressed-- and I told them it was, even though I've read that acne is not necessarily related to stress. I didn't have the worst acne, but it was a nuisance, and keeping me at home most nights when my friends went out. Everything has totally changed since then. smile.gif I definitely have something to be grateful for this Thanksgiving...

i wish i was amoung the people which did find the product to work...

im still hoping... im going on 3 months on the regimen... sad.gif

I've been on it for six months now and my face is 98% clear. I've done accutane 2xs been on antibiotics since i was 14 now i'm 23, went on diane35.. and what do you know over the counter bp does the trick.. I thank you dan.. soo much that I dont have to depend on pills anymore and I spread the word of your site every chance i get.

=D>

I'm so happy this post/poll was available. I haven't been to this site in forever because I hadn't been doing any more research on acne solutions. Why???? Because I found mine in this regimen. This is the best thing I could have found! I started this regimen back in April of this year. I even use the Purpose. At first I was reluctant to use it because I wasn't sure if it would remove all of my make-up, but it does...even the bar removes make-up!!!!

The only thing on the regimen that I deviate from is the moisturizer. I use Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel (it's green). Anything creamy seems to break me out within minutes almost.

Now, my skin isn't perfect, but I have no eruptions at all. I'm even confident to walk out w/o any make-up on. I just apply it though for a fresher look, but I'm not dependent on it biggrin.gif/

DAN RUUUUUULES!!! biggrin.gif

it makes little impact on severe acne in my opinion(been on for about 2months), but i have picked up some tips to help stem the flow slightly... the fight continues