Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

Not how I expected spending my birthday

Guest Drυsillа

I've done the same thing but for other reasons. Look into Murad's Redness Therapy. That's what I'm using and it really works for my rosacea. If you need any lamps or school pictures that need breaking let me know. :shifty: Very sorry your face had to be a bitch like that. Take care.

I remember your Dalhmer av like it was two weeks ago :wub:

dude that guy was a homo, I like Richard Ramirez now.

in fact I did a oil pastel piece of him flashing the pentagram in painting class. It looks very nice but nobody knew who he was...infidels

it was kind of embarrassing telling people I was doing a serial killer who worships satan whilst the majority were making flowers and whatnot.

oh well...

I've done the same thing but for other reasons. Look into Murad's Redness Therapy. That's what I'm using and it really works for my rosacea. If you need any lamps or school pictures that need breaking let me know. :shifty: Very sorry your face had to be a bitch like that. Take care.

i've done that too. looked and noticed a new scar that is. please stop doing that to yourself. you are being your own worst critic and own worst enemy.

try to stop checking urself every five minutes for new scars, or at least do it in indirect light. you maybe developing OCD related to acne/scars. i went through that.

i still do the frequent checking but i limit myself or at least try too. if you look long enough your going to keep finding things you dont like. ive seen pictures of you and you are very pretty. that might make this even harder, i know, since you feel so unpretty due to acne, scars, and now the redness.

do u have a humidifier? heated homes are literally drier than the sahara in the winter (sahara humidity = 15-25 percent, forced air heated home = 0-5 percent humidity in winter). sleep with one on and you may notice a difference. test the humidity. put three ice cubes in a glass of room temp water, stir, if condensation does not form in 3 minutes or less ur house is too dry.

maybe you can do a microdose of tane. 10-20 mg every other day. that should still help with acne while reducing side effects to nil.

I remember your Dalhmer av like it was two weeks ago :wub:

dude that guy was a homo, I like Richard Ramirez now.

in fact I did a oil pastel piece of him flashing the pentagram in painting class. It looks very nice but nobody knew who he was...infidels

it was kind of embarrassing telling people I was doing a serial killer who worships satan whilst the majority were making flowers and whatnot.

oh well...

i've done that too. looked and noticed a new scar that is. please stop doing that to yourself. you are being your own worst critic and own worst enemy.

try to stop checking urself every five minutes for new scars, or at least do it in indirect light. you maybe developing OCD related to acne/scars. i went through that.

i still do the frequent checking but i limit myself or at least try too. if you look long enough your going to keep finding things you dont like. ive seen pictures of you and you are very pretty. that might make this even harder, i know, since you feel so unpretty due to acne, scars, and now the redness.

do u have a humidifier? heated homes are literally drier than the sahara in the winter (sahara humidity = 15-25 percent, forced air heated home = 0-5 percent humidity in winter). sleep with one on and you may notice a difference. test the humidity. put three ice cubes in a glass of room temp water, stir, if condensation does not form in 3 minutes or less ur house is too dry.

maybe you can do a microdose of tane. 10-20 mg every other day. that should still help with acne while reducing side effects to nil.

I do have a humidifier, but it makes my room so cold. I'll try to sleep with one on.

And I don't have anymore acne, so what is the point of more accutane? Accutane gave me more scars and rosacea on top of that. I'm a little anti-accutane at the moment.

Fraxel is what I was looking into anyways once I had waited long enough after accutane. Fraxel + excisions. By the time I can even do anything for my scars that laser will hopefully be available.

But honestly this is breaking my heart. I'm so ashamed of the way I look. And now i'm going to have to go to college. In those bright fucking lights. I think i'm going to throw up.

Don't feel so bad. Birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably.

Happy birthday? No such thing.