Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

8 months off accutane

Hey guys, I used to be a big poster back in the day. But lately I havent because of accutane :D

8 months after accutane and still clear skin. I get one little pimple every few weeks (those pin prick ones). I used to have moderate-severe acne back in the day. My acne was a result of genetics (mom has acne, grandpa has acne). Im just letting you all know how it turned out and so you new guys can get an idea of what might happen to you when your done accutane.

im on accutane and am glad to hear good news. most of the time you only hear the stories about acne coming back after accutane, but i guess thats because all of the "clear skins" have left

I dont wash my face with ANYTHING. Im sick of all that crap. I wake up in the morning, splash some water, dry, and im done. Same goes for nightime.

Acne prevention after accutane seems silly. First wait until you even get bad acne. if u get a few small pimples, spot treat. If its a bit worse, use something like TTO or capsiderm (BP sucks balls I think. Same goes for retin-a and antibiotics). If it gets even worse, go on another course of accutane.