Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rose_1

Caught between 2 guys :(

hey every1 ive been sooking for the past few weeks bcoz just as ive been having issues with my bf...a new guy came in2 the picture...my bf is tryng to patch things up with me...but im not meeting him half way bcoz i kinda like this new guy...i feel so bad 4 my bf and sooo confused on wat 2 do...

how do u choose between 2 guys?? i dont wanna regret any decision i make :(

I know its wrong talking to this other guy whilst my bf is still in the pic so last nite i ended my communication with him...

Relationships r like a full time job lol so tough

I dont even know what makes me happy anymore..i feel so numb! me n my bf r on a break now so mite do me good...time off to think n reflect :boohoo:

Guest T-Virus

Rose, after reading your other topic I think your boyfriend may be an actual sociopath

constant arguments over every little thing. He gets pissed off easily, yells at me, picks on dumb lil things

Guest T-Virus
Just my two cents. But if he was my boyfriend, I'd leave him. But what would I know. I'm just a paranoid 13 year old who thinks everyone is a sociopath :shrug:

Which is why she will laugh at your post. :hand:

:owned:

Guest T-Virus
Your mind makes mistakes. Your heart doesn't.

Unless you're a sociopath :whistle:

i read your thread a while ago about your bf.

i think maybe its time to end that and start sumthing new?

if your doubting the relationship with your bf anyway....

Rose, after reading your other topic I think your boyfriend may be an actual sociopath

constant arguments over every little thing. He gets pissed off easily, yells at me, picks on dumb lil things

For e.g. he got pissed off today bcoz he thought i kept looking at sum guy...i didnt even know the guy was standing there yet alone stare at him!

if my memory serves me correctly you made a thread about your b/f and he sounded like a real dickhead. i would dump him if this other guy is decent.

if my memory serves me correctly you made a thread about your b/f and he sounded like a real dickhead. i would dump him if this other guy is decent.

Your mind makes mistakes. Your heart doesn't.

Unless you're a sociopath :whistle:

If you have nothing relevant to add, then go read a fuckin' book or something.

I'm in the same situation. My man and I are on a break, but still see each other once in awhile. Meanwhile, I'm interested in and talking to someone else (only talking). I feel horrible at times. But life is complicated like that, ya know? We can't be perfect. Hearts and minds are complex things, and so long as you're not totally messing with people's emotions, and taking care in what you are ultimately trying to figure out (who to be with or to be with anyone at all) and respecting all involved, don't worry too much. But I'd definitely ditch the bf. You broke up for a reason, right (or many, at that)? There are so many guys out there. The fact that you are interested in someone else is also telling. Give it a shot. :dance:

Good luck!!!

-Stacy

I'm in the same situation. My man and I are on a break, but still see each other once in awhile. Meanwhile, I'm interested in and talking to someone else (only talking). I feel horrible at times. But life is complicated like that, ya know? We can't be perfect. Hearts and minds are complex things, and so long as you're not totally messing with people's emotions, and taking care in what you are ultimately trying to figure out (who to be with or to be with anyone at all) and respecting all involved, don't worry too much. But I'd definitely ditch the bf. You broke up for a reason, right (or many, at that)? There are so many guys out there. The fact that you are interested in someone else is also telling. Give it a shot. :dance:

Good luck!!!

-Stacy