Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

eHarmony Refuses to Match Me At This Time! :(

I then drive back by myself drunk for an andrenaline rush.

With that personality you don't deserve a girl and I hope the police catch you before you kill someone.

Get a My space account. I've met all sorts IRL on there!! I guess there wasn't weren't many women subscribed to e-harmony in your area. I wouldn't take it personally in any way!!

I just winked or emailed 21 more girls just now. I will keep you guys updated on how many respond back. I am guessing maybe 1 or 2 at best. I don't know what these "match.com" girls are looking for. I rarely see anyone that looks like a superstar yet I have been rejected by hundreds. If this keeps up I am going to go up and down the east coast regions and wink or email everyone regardless of what they look like and what they do for school/work. I just don't care anymore.

:surprised:

Don't take this the wrong way but when you fill out the questionaire they are trying to weed out potential oddballs. Try answreing the questions in a way that would make you seem a little more level headed and down to earth, and not the way a person who spends all of their time on an acne website would. Again no offense intended im just trying to help in case you really are interested in meeting someone on that website.

Don't take this the wrong way but when you fill out the questionaire they are trying to weed out potential oddballs. Try answreing the questions in a way that would make you seem a little more level headed and down to earth, and not the way a person who spends all of their time on an acne website would. Again no offense intended im just trying to help in case you really are interested in meeting someone on that website.

Well I can never take the questionaire again unless I change username and email address. And even if I could, I don't think I would. Their 20% decline average isn't good odds and I think the site is more for older people. I just signed up for hotornot.com. I will wait and see this week what success, if any, I have on that site. :)

okcupid.com is probably the most fun of all the online dating communities, and it's free to boot. I have an account there that I use just to take quizzes and stuff, but I think if I were looking to meet someone online, I would start there.

In 2005 when I was in Thailand, i go to www.cupidbay.com and I know a man there so we decide to talk online with camera on yahoo messenger everyday.. Now I am AU PAIR in NEW YORK.. I already met him in a person and we are so in love We are going to get married in JUne..... I am the one that still believe in True love online because I have a faith in Soulmate

Keep trying!!

Good luck

How far will I fall now???

Current HOTorNOT.com picture rating that I posted today with several "1" ratings: 2.9

Already got rejected by 2 of the 21 from match.com.

All I can say is wow. :doubt:

Current HOTorNOT.com picture rating that I posted today with several "1" ratings: 2.9

Dude, those sites like "hot or not" have tons of bitter guys & angry girls who like to rate people low to make themselves feel better. It's juvenile; don't take it to heart.

Dude, those sites like "hot or not" have tons of bitter guys & angry girls who like to rate people low to make themselves feel better. It's juvenile; don't take it to heart.

Yeah, I just wish I got something higher than 2.9. I haven't checked it today. I also wish they show the photos of those that voted for you so you can return the favor.

In other online news:

-Got message from very overweight African American stating she is moving near where I live and would like to meet me (YIKES!) = myspace.com

-Got 2 winks back and 1 message = match.com

-Checked craigslist yesterday and I see the same overweight people as I do on match.com (YIKES!)

-Went through entire Pittsburgh area on HotORNot.com and saw that 90% are overweight (YIKES!)

It is clear we are dealing with a difficult online situation.

Updates to be posted...

well if your posting the silly photo aka your avatar, dont expect much mate.

lmao

Man, I am posting one that is almost like my avatar here. No good? No wonder I get no winks and only emails from girls that are 2x as big as me. Oh man. Time to get out the camera and rejuvenate my pictures! :surprised:

Edit: Here is my HotOrNot photo and rating. It has gone up a whole point today to 3.9!!! Wooohoo!!!

HotOrNot%20011507.jpg

:|

lol i bet i would get a 1.5

dog2O why do you have such a negative attitude? clearly your confidence level is low.

well yeah umm if he got a low score with no acne then imagine what i would get!

lol i bet i would get a 1.5

dog2O why do you have such a negative attitude? clearly your confidence level is low.

well yeah umm if he got a low score with no acne then imagine what i would get!

necromancer just needs to modify his style. Yet, he feels confortable in his current style but it is not appealing very much. The '' cocky '' style is very overrated. It can work for those with very above average looks and body but I think this is the problem here. Not saying you're ugly Necromancer, just need to bring in the appropriate controlable image changes. As for the rest, its personality, a part I personnally have troubles.

ok another tip, i think you should lose the polos and grow some hair.

:naughty:

<---Loves his Polo's.

oh and if you find your hair to be ugly and straight, curling gels exist that make ur hair wavy. But u dont want to make it look like you used gel, which is a major issue in your case. What you gotta do is wash hair, apply randomly gel in your still wet hair (in shower), dry off with towel as u didnt use gel and place the hair (now wavy) in an alright position. (p.s. grow a little hair for this)

ok another tip, i think you should lose the polos and grow some hair.

:naughty:

<---Loves his Polo's.

it may look good for you, not in necromanc's case tho. Makes him look like an old kid or whatever, it just doesnt work.

ok i hope i helped you dude, i'll stfu now. May check in later on if any questions but i think my tips are good for you or anyone here.. so long mates... Off to studying engineering.