Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

eHarmony Refuses to Match Me At This Time! :(

"eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive research with married couples. One of the requirements for successful matching is that participants fall within certain defined profiles. If we find that we will not be able to match a user using these profiles, we feel it is only fair to inform them early in the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish happy, lasting relationships that we sometimes choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you. Our matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched. This occurs for about 20% of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply will not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand, and we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time. "

===============

No! I don't understand. I just wasted a half hour of my time after watching all those success stories on those commericials on TV. Match.com still is worthless as I haven't gotten a single date in almost 4 months now. If you don't want to find out how ugly you are guys, then don't do what I have done with online dating. I am so mad right now. Thanks acne for destroying my mind.

:(:(:(:(:(

Remember the NSFW rule, guys. Thanks. :)

Necro, don't give up! It's only one website - there are thousands of others out there!

I just tried the top two online dating sites in the world (match.com and eharmony). If I can't have any success on those, what is the point in trying? I should just be satisfied to be single until the day I die - which hopefully comes very soon. :(

Try yahoo personals, msn personals, there's a gazillion sites out there. Giving up now is like looking for a girlfriend at the mall, not finding one, and then refusing to look anywhere else (like clubs or bars or whatever). You're not a bad guy, Necro, it just takes time for the net to work it's magic.

Try yahoo personals, msn personals, there's a gazillion sites out there. Giving up now is like looking for a girlfriend at the mall, not finding one, and then refusing to look anywhere else (like clubs or bars or whatever). You're not a bad guy, Necro, it just takes time for the net to work it's magic.

Yahoo has dating on it? No one ever told me this. :think:

I will probably try hotornot.com later today after I wipe away my tears. :cry:

you try singles bars?... when i turn 21 i'm heading there. it would be so much easier to go there then talk to a random person who you dont even know is single.

Guest ilovepancakes

yeah man. go clubbin. actually alot of people hook up in bars.

good luck.

man i suck at bars and clubs and stuff i feel really weird just going up and talking to random women and shit. even though i have no problem hitting on women i meet on the street or at school or work, i just feel like a weirdo going up to some random girl i dont know ata club, as if like im forced into the situation. especially when it starts getting late and im like goddam it i better go talk to SOMEONE. i hate going there unless its solely to get fucked up. plus it always comes down to 'lets go dance' and i hate dancing i just think its retarded (no offence to all you dancers out there, to each his own).

it sucks since i left high school that was the absolute best place to meet girls.

Guest No Pride
I have a friend who usues Yahoo personals and she ALWAYS has dates...Give a try M.

Yeah, shes a chick! It doesn't work that way for guys unless they are decent looking and have a cocky and funny personality.

Necro, ditch the online stuff. Just go out and talk to women. Get some numbers. It's not a big deal, women get hit on alllll the time. Don't hide your intentions either. And if you are smooth about sweet about it they'll give you their number and you can follow up on it a few days after.

"Hey I saw you from across the room and you looked like someone i'd like to meet, I'm necro....Anyways, I need to get back to my friends but you look like someone I'd like to get to know, write down your number and we can meet up sometime."

or

"Hey I'm necro, I saw you and wanted to come see if your personality is as great as your looks..."

Just get the numbers man, don't worry if you get laughed at or she walks, its no big deal. Just move on.

Don't worry much about looks when it comes to attracting women. Just be clean, good smelling, shaved and stylish. Physical looks have little to do with female attraction. Unless you are like 5'3, bald and fat. Even then you can probably still get a few women if you are confident.

man i suck at bars and clubs and stuff i feel really weird just going up and talking to random women and shit. even though i have no problem hitting on women i meet on the street or at school or work, i just feel like a weirdo going up to some random girl i dont know ata club, as if like im forced into the situation. especially when it starts getting late and im like goddam it i better go talk to SOMEONE. i hate going there unless its solely to get fucked up. plus it always comes down to 'lets go dance' and i hate dancing i just think its retarded (no offence to all you dancers out there, to each his own).

it sucks since i left high school that was the absolute best place to meet girls.

I know exactly what you mean. In college I had my best chances at girls. I mean they were there at the clubs, in class, everywhere I looked. I also had a few 'wingmen' to help me out and even got introduced to lots of girls. Now that I live alone and have no real friends here in Pittsburgh, just coworkers, I just don't see myself going to a club or bar by myself and talking to girls I don't know. I know it happens in the movies a lot, but that isn't reality. I go to bars with coworkers every now and then just to get destroyed and see how close I can get to alcohol poisoning. I then drive back by myself drunk for an andrenaline rush.

I have a friend who usues Yahoo personals and she ALWAYS has dates...Give a try M.

Yeah, shes a chick! It doesn't work that way for guys unless they are decent looking and have a cocky and funny personality.

Necro, ditch the online stuff. Just go out and talk to women. Get some numbers. It's not a big deal, women get hit on alllll the time. Don't hide your intentions either. And if you are smooth about sweet about it they'll give you their number and you can follow up on it a few days after.

"Hey I saw you from across the room and you looked like someone i'd like to meet, I'm necro....Anyways, I need to get back to my friends but you look like someone I'd like to get to know, write down your number and we can meet up sometime."

or

"Hey I'm necro, I saw you and wanted to come see if your personality is as great as your looks..."

Just get the numbers man, don't worry if you get laughed at or she walks, its no big deal. Just move on.

Don't worry much about looks when it comes to attracting women. Just be clean, good smelling, shaved and stylish. Physical looks have little to do with female attraction. Unless you are like 5'3, bald and fat. Even then you can probably still get a few women if you are confident.

Yeah, Ami and Elsewhere I will definately look into that Yahoo stuff this weekend. For some reason eHarmony will never be for me since I don't fit anyones profiles/personality. I have no idea why since I didn't give any extreme answers.

No Pride, I am really considering saying "F" the online stuff. But then I wonder what to do then. In the meantime I will just keep getting bigger and more muscular. I have a dream that a girl will hit on me. :doubt:

or

Yeah, Ami and Elsewhere I will definately look into that Yahoo stuff this weekend. For some reason eHarmony will never be for me since I don't fit anyones profiles/personality. I have no idea why since I didn't give any extreme answers.

No Pride, I am really considering saying "F" the online stuff. But then I wonder what to do then. In the meantime I will just keep getting bigger and more muscular. I have a dream that a girl will hit on me. :doubt:

online dosen't sound good for someone young like you. do you really think young ladies would sign up for online dating?

or

online dosen't sound good for someone young like you. do you really think young ladies would sign up for online dating?

That is what I am wondering too after seeing the profiles of girls on match.com. Most of them are way older than me. Maybe eHarmony didn't match me because no one is as young as me :think:. I need to go back to college or something and start a new career. :mad:

just get out of pittsburgh! go to florida, help me get girls.

I have 6 more months as of yesterday. When my duty here is done, I will shock the company and leave it all behind. I will have no regrets either. They couldn't pay me enough to stay. My options are limitless. My only requirement is SOUTH! I just might come to a neighborhood near you! :D

Guest No Pride

or

Dude, no girl will ever hit on you or me or any guy really unless they are sexy bad boys. They MAY, MAY send a hint such as looking your way with a slight smile or starting a conversation with you to see if you have what it takes to make her feel those sexy emotions called attraction or if you are man enough to lead the whole way starting with getting her number. It just doesn't work the way most guys wish it did.

A lot of women on here and elsewhere will say, ...Oh JUST WAIT, you're a nice guy, it'll happen SOMETIME. I LAUGH like hell at that. Sure, for women if they just wait it will happen sometime but for guys, NO WAY IN HELL BROTHER. You have to get out there man. You have to make it happen. It isn't going to fall into your lap no matter how special you are. You are the one who is supposed to be that guy that girls are waiting to meet. Yeah, love will happen sometime for you, when you make it happen. I'm kinda shy too but you have to do it or you'll be getting very lonely.

I went to eHarmony a few years ago and did the free personality profile thing, thinking that it would at least show a few people that I would make a good match with. To my suprise it told me that they couldn't find anyone that would match with me. I also did a profile for my Aunt, thinking it was my young age or something (I was 18 at the time), and she didn't find any matches either. Ah, but that was when the site first started, so I might be able to find her a match now. Don't let it bother you though, it's just a website, you'll find someone.

Best way to meet girls is through other girls. If you dont know any, ask some of your guys friends to introduce you. Theres a girl somewhere willing to suck your knob because she likes you, just got to find them.

Dude, no girl will ever hit on you or me or any guy really unless they are sexy bad boys. They MAY, MAY send a hint such as looking your way with a slight smile or starting a conversation with you to see if you have what it takes to make her feel those sexy emotions called attraction or if you are man enough to lead the whole way starting with getting her number. It just doesn't work the way most guys wish it did.

A lot of women on here and elsewhere will say, ...Oh JUST WAIT, you're a nice guy, it'll happen SOMETIME. I LAUGH like hell at that. Sure, for women if they just wait it will happen sometime but for guys, NO WAY IN HELL BROTHER. You have to get out there man. You have to make it happen. It isn't going to fall into your lap no matter how special you are. You are the one who is supposed to be that guy that girls are waiting to meet. Yeah, love will happen sometime for you, when you make it happen. I'm kinda shy too but you have to do it or you'll be getting very lonely.

Yes, most girls still want guys to approach them first....