Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmmmyeah

Follow up: unemployment

Okay, so. A while ago I made a post about my family's financial situation.

My dad's been unemployed for 6 years or around there. My mom doesn't make much either. And it's been really really tough on my family. He's been in and out of jobs since he left the air force. We have tons of people helping us but it's never enough. My mom's cousin even sends up like, 400 a month. He's such a great guy..

But anyways the other day he had an interview.. it's for a networking job and to start off he'd probably be making 20 dollars an hour and after being fully trained it would go up to 30. There's like a 90% chance he'll get the job. The guy liked him so much. He goes back later next week to do a second interview and take a networking test. He's now currently reading his networking books, trying to study up.

I'm so happy and so relieved. I just wanted to share. :)

I understand what your going through Viscousticglory. My family is in a financial situation too. It's hard to have to do anything and everything possible keep your family above the poverty line, expecially my mom since she is a single mother. I'm glad my family has auspicious future prospects, however. And it seems your is becoming more favorable as well.

Hopeful for both of us. :D

My dad's been unemployed for 6 years or around there. My mom doesn't make much either. And it's been really really tough on my family. He's been in and out of jobs since he left the air force. We have tons of people helping us but it's never enough. My mom's cousin even sends up like, 400 a month. He's such a great guy..

But anyways the other day he had an interview.. it's for a networking job and to start off he'd probably be making 20 dollars an hour and after being fully trained it would go up to 30. There's like a 90% chance he'll get the job. The guy liked him so much. He goes back later next week to do a second interview and take a networking test. He's now currently reading his networking books, trying to study up.

Great news! I wish your dad the best of luck. Why did he gets out of the AF - he could of retired out and done alright.

What about government jobs..they always let prior military have top priority..I'm sure he knows all this so sorry to tell you things you already know.

Anyway, let us know what happens. :)

^^ they were letting people off and he decided to just go. And now every year they send him a check for my some money.

He has applied to gov't jobs but they take things really slow. He applied to a few and didn't even hear anything for months. so I dunno.. I really hope he gets this one. :D

That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how wonderful good news feels like after such a long time of feeling down? Man, it's like manna from God - I'm very happy for you and your family!!