Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ronaldinho

Moisturizing after using nicotinamide gel

I dunno if anyone is familiar with this product but ive recently been prescribed this product by the doc, any how i cant really comment if its working or not cos ive only used it one night yet my skin does feel smoother and the spots are less inflamenated(sp), anyhow i was woundering once the gel has dried up on the skin iz it ok to moisturize afterwards, i dont wanna mix all the shit 2gether and get more breakouts, plz reply ta

I'm not familiar with this specific medicine, but with the gels I put on, I usually wait 20-30 minutes after to apply moisturizer. HTH

thanks 4 ur reply, so by moisurtizing will this stop the flakey skin throughout the day, like if i do it at nighttime, apply the gel, moisturize will i wake up wid loadz of flakes? thanks m8

Yea your flaking should decrease, if not go away, by moisturizing. Moisturizing in the mornings will help as well. Just make sure it was non comogenic and non acnegenic. I heard a lot of people like the Cetaphil creams. They were a bit too heavy for me, so I use Neutrogena's Sensitive Skin Moisture and an SPF one in the mornings.