Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chicho rizo

Who has seen impressive results?

Before i actually buy the last 2 products of the regimen i want to know, who here can honestly say that the regimen has been a miracle for them?

I just want some confidence.

Before i actually buy the last 2 products of the regimen i want to know, who here can honestly say that the regimen has been a miracle for them?

I just want some confidence.

I was 100% clear in a month and a half using the DKR. My skin was still a little bit red, but hell. I was clear. :D

I look and feel so much better since clearing up with the regimen! It really has done wonders for me. I wish I could find a really great before/after photo set, but because my skin was so bad before, I never kept around any pictures that didn't have a flash drowning out my acne. Now I can be photographed in natural light, fluorescent lights, whatever, and I don't care because my skin looks so much better now.

It has helped me stay clear of even my minor breakout after accutane. I sometimes wish I could have tried it before accutane just too see how well it would have worked on my moderate cystic acne. I love it!

My Acne wasn't terrible, but I started using this stuff only a two weeks ago and it has been working. I wash twice daily, and do the Benzoyl Peroxide Stuff at night. I don't always use Moisturizer, but I am planning to do it at least every night. Some times I only wash my face once a day. I was clear by the third day of using it and have had no problems since. The results are essentially the same as when I used, Triaz wash, Differen Gel, and an Antibiotic from the dermatologist. Good Stuff. I am predicting though that my Benzoyl Peroxide tube will be out in a week. And that is only using it once a day, so a month supply is at least two tubes if you use as much as is in the directions, which I do, because it works, well worth it. The was seems like it will last a while.

Good lord, This regimen i thought would be like any other things i tried but i cant explain how well this works. Ive been on the regimen for only 2 weeks now and ive seen INCREDIBLE results. Even the hyperpigmentation(brown spots from previous acne) caused by the minocycline im taking is clearing up at a very fast pace. Touch wood it keeps getting better...

after one complete full year (since Feb 06) of ups and downs while strictly on this regimen, i can now say i am 100% acne free for 4 days straight.

I used to have bad acne all over my face which included pimples, lots of cysts but now i have nothing. The only thing i have to fix now is my backne.

I think about 2 weeks ago, i slightly altered the regimen where i would touch my face less, that is, when applying the BP, i would apply on a thick amount and then leave it to dry instead of rubbing it in for 15-20 minutes straight like i had been doing for the past year, I also stopped with the moisturizer as it made me feel very uncomfortable and heavy. I think that was the turning point of my acne being destroyed completely.