Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CuriousOne

Accutane and Mary Jane

Hey all. I know this has been posted more than a couple times, so sorry about that. But I searched through the forums and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I read that there are possible psychological effects from the combination of the two, but I'm not really worried about that. And I've read that it can make your acne more noticible, but I haven't seen that happen in my case. I'm more worried about the blood tests. Do they only check to see how your liver is doing, or could they also tell that you have THC in your system? I smoke every once in a while and I like to be safe when I do so, and that includes not getting cought from an accutane blood test. I am currently on menocin and it's helping, but not enough. I have the occasional zit on my face, but I'm trying to get rid of all the ones on my chest and back. Anyways, any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Or if you have any other reason why the two shouldn't be combined, I would like to hear it.

Thanks,

CuriousOne