Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lil_charmed_qt12

How Can I Make My Eyes Look Bigger With Makeup?

[-o< Please Help! I'm An Asian...& As You Guys Prob. Know, We Have Small Eyes. I Have Pretty Big Eyes For An Asian..but I Would Like Bigger/Fuller Looking Eyes. Any Suggestions Or Make-up Tips On How I Can Make My Eyes Look Bigger??

Thanks biggrin.gif

Peace, Light, Love, ~Bless Be

Melissa

[-o< Please Help! I'm An Asian...& As You Guys Prob. Know, We Have Small Eyes. I Have Pretty Big Eyes For An Asian..but I Would Like Bigger/Fuller Looking Eyes. Any Suggestions Or Make-up Tips On How I Can Make My Eyes Look Bigger??

Thanks biggrin.gif 

Melissa

Guest june

buy a white eyeliner....soft white, not like a piece of chalk...a bit of shimmer to it is the best......inside corner of your eyes.....smudge and line around the tear duct.....really pops your eyes....makes your eyes look brighter and bigger....benefit has one called eye bright, it's pinky, but i think a white pencil with a little shimmer works better.....btw...i'm asian.....black liquid liner actually makes asian eyes look smaller, but the whole cat eye look is pretty sexy.....

Guest june

speaking of lashes.......i also buy fake lashes and only add about three on each eye......works really well.....my lashes are really fine so i don't wear mascara......

1. curl eyelashes. (I always have to do that anyway, bc mine seem to partially curl down from gravity)

2. Try a light eyeliner (white, light silver, gold, yellow, nude colored). (Dark eyeliners look bad on me too).

Thanks biggrin.gif 

Melissa

Asian eyes are beautiful. I love the look of them when they are lined with black liner on the top only. Do you know the look I mean?

Use a liquid liner and go slightly beyond the lashline with that little upward point. Then finish it off with thick lashes...that's gorgeous.

buy a white eyeliner....soft white, not like a piece of chalk...a bit of shimmer to it is the best......inside corner of your eyes.....smudge and line around the tear duct.....really pops your eyes....makes your eyes look brighter and bigger....benefit has one called eye bright, it's pinky, but i think a white pencil with a little shimmer works better.....btw...i'm asian.....black liquid liner actually makes asian eyes look smaller, but the whole cat eye look is pretty sexy.....

Do you girls line the bottom? I usually do the typical Asian eye look of lining the top with liquid liner. I tried to line the bottom as well but it end up looking scary.....What the right way to line the bottom?

Do you girls line the bottom? I usually do the typical Asian eye look of lining the top with liquid liner. I tried to line the bottom as well but it end up looking scary.....What the right way to line the bottom?

try a BLACK khol eyeliner (Prestige or Mac; it should be ultra soft) and line the upper and lower inner rims of your eyes. This will give you a smokey and sultry look while the black eyeliner will provide a contrast with your eye color. I also reccomend a a good mascara in black. I like Christian Dior mascaras as they are soft and don't flake off, they stay put for several hours.

Good Luck!

Janie

Run some white eyeliner allong on the inner bottom lid, between the white of your eye and your lashes.

When you apply your mascara also pay attention to the corner lashes which alot of people miss. This will wide -en the apperance ov your eyes and make them look larger. smile.gif