Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne12390

Girls are not attracted to acne scars

Not true once again.

Obesity, YOU CAN CHANGE

Acne, YOU CANNOT.

Do you know what obese is?

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OVERWEIGHT, AND OBESE.

OVERWEIGTH = BODY FAT 20%+

OBESE = Body fat percentage of 30-35% plus.

AS LONG AS YOUR NOT 150 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT, YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE.

Gurls like a bit of chub here and there, and they really don't mind it at all as long as your not 500 pounds.

You got it all wrong there young sir.

I know guys with flawless faces, hot bodies, super duper hot.

Yet they don't know anything about dating.

Everybody says omygosh your friend is so frikin hot, he should be a CK model.

HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS, YET HE IS A 10/10 when chicks see him, yet no chicks go with him because he has NO PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE.

The gurls that are superficial and don't want you, it's THEIR FRIKIN LOST THAT they're not getting SUCH A GREAT GUY.

If you come off confident, with a great personality, the gurl really won't care about your face.

As long as your not obese, or anything, you have a chance with all women except those who are STUCK UP.

Talking to girls, no matter who they are will only help you .

Including your grandma, you learn more about them, girls love to talk about themselves, so be a good listener.

If you just try for 1 week, (NOTHING TO LOSE).

talk to random gurls in your college or school, ask them hey can you tell me where this room is, or do you have a kleenex, or hey, i saw you got that shirt at lacoste, or hey are you in my bio class?

Do this in 1 week, at least aim for 2 gurls a day.

Your confidence will be so much higher, remember don't go for the hot one's yet, aim for 4-7 on a 10 scale, work your way up. Most of 9-10's are stuck up anyways. You dont' want them.

TRY THIS FOR 1 WEEK.

Then increase you way to week 2

Talk to 20 gurls, from 4-8, about random thiings.

Keep doing it, You'll amaze yourself, and regret thinking the way your thinking at the moment.

I stopped taking you seriously right there. You talking about obese person like that is just how other people talk about people with acne. gtfo

I apologize for coming off the wrong way, I meant to say if your not yogozoona 550 pounder with no NECK lol

My bad.

even with this YOU can still come off confident, and still get some chicks.

Well just look for a girl who has acne or had acne.... They could understand you better I suppose....

I have dated girls without acne before.... They are nice....

But I noticed that girls who have acne are always more caring..... Maybe it's the "I feel ugly" thing....

:redface:

Common , I hope you guys are with me !

Tomorrow I'm starting school again, so I'm going to try to talk to as many chicks as possible, I hope for a positive result ! Nothing bad can happen ! I know it

Let's gooo!

Common , I hope you guys are with me !

Tomorrow I'm starting school again, so I'm going to try to talk to as many chicks as possible, I hope for a positive result ! Nothing bad can happen ! I know it

Let's gooo!

Guest No Pride
I stopped taking you seriously right there. You talking about obese person like that is just how other people talk about people with acne. gtfo

This is how I look at my very bad scars.....I know they are bad BUT I still carry on life close to the way I would even if I didnt have them. Its wierd because when I go to school I dont even think about my face that much and if I do I view it as "not that bad". I avoid mirrors as to they would shoot dowm my view of myself. I also view my scars as something cool like from a movie or something! lol I view myself as a " bad guy" and view myself as an evil BUT cool person....thats just me

my girl is constantly telling me she loves the way i look. my acne really isn't that bad and "dysmorphically exaggerated" ???

she is beautiful with awesome complexion. there is never an ounce of judgement in her. i kind of agree, though, that imperfections of the same kind in people make it a little easier to get along if you have a complex about yourself. i just need to get over mine and realize that the reflection i see is worse than what others might. a person with a lot of acne who walks into a bar with a smile on his face and asks every hot girl for their phone number is going to get a lot more positive attention than the guy with one or two white heads who sits in the corner on his hands.

I understand you guys needing to find some way to boost your self-esteem, but is asking out and/or approaching as many girls as possible based on a scale of how hot they are from one to ten rreeeaalllyyy going to help?

I'm sorry, but if I knew I was 1 of 50 girls a guy was approaching just to boost his self esteem, i'd feel like crap.(especially if I was rated a 5/10 or something) Approaching a girl just because you want to score "girl points" and not because you are actually INTERESTED in the girl???

Maybe i'm reading WAY too much into this, but if this is how some guys plan on approaching girls, please, stay clear of me.

To me, acne isn't a factor in determining whether not someones attractive. If I find you physically attractive or your personality attractive then that's all that matters. Having acne won't deter me from liking or not liking someone. It's up to the individual themselves on what they find attractive and not attractive. You can't classify all girls into one category it's just not fair.

I know a case were this wasn't true. Their was a kid @ our school. He had terrible acne. I am talking acne that made you puke. And he had girls flirting with him all the time. I do not know how the hell he did it, but he did.

Theres this guy I liked soooo much and he had acne... and red stuff (thats scarring rite) I have a little of that too but it gets covered up by foundation...

oh im taking this vitamin for your skin and i think it helps with scars

You are correct. But, the idea of Money marries Money is bang on here. Ironically, Seal is a model as well for Gap clothing line.

There are a lot of guys with A LOT of money and good looks who would want to marry Heidi Klum. There's something different about Seal that attracted her to him. His personality. He 'gets it', he turns her on, she can't get enough of him. Unwavering Confidence with a big imperfection such as what Seal has is ULTRA SEXY to women.

Ultimately, looks matter very little when trying to attract a female. Its how you act and who you are with how you look that matters.

UMM..Acne Princess, this method is to develop confidence, and self-esteem, so you feel COMFORTABLE no matter who you are with.

I'm sorry but I'm just trying to help my fellow friends at this board if you didn't notice.

The question is girls are not attaced to acne scars.

I'm proving him wrong.

Once you have enough confidence, you will know that girls really don't care if you have acne or not.

I don't know if you've seen the scale, but a 5 is pretty high, a 9-10 is really hard to come by lol.

Why would you feel like crap? Your helping out someone become a better person, making him not depressed, and making him feel better about himself, yet you'd feel like crap? I don't understand.

BTW, when you approach girls, your not going to be APPARENT to them that your up to something.

ACT CASUAL, and ask casual questions, as if she was your friend.

Acne Princess, this method is proven to guarantee you EXTRA self-confidence, and self-esteem, and you will feel you can concer any women, and you will feel that acne? like you never had acne before TRUST ME !!!!

GIRLS 9-10 are STUCK UP, that's why im saying avoid them !!!

Approarch any women inbetween- 0-8

Acne Princess, if I came up to you, and just started a normal convo with normal things to talk about, this is NOT WEIRD. this is regular behavior, but the thing is I AM BENEFITING from this.

Once you master this, you will be able to talk to anyone, and not be scared of anyone.

I understand you guys needing to find some way to boost your self-esteem, but is asking out and/or approaching as many girls as possible based on a scale of how hot they are from one to ten rreeeaalllyyy going to help?

I'm sorry, but if I knew I was 1 of 50 girls a guy was approaching just to boost his self esteem, i'd feel like crap.(especially if I was rated a 5/10 or something) Approaching a girl just because you want to score "girl points" and not because you are actually INTERESTED in the girl???

Maybe i'm reading WAY too much into this, but if this is how some guys plan on approaching girls, please, stay clear of me.

This is how I look at my very bad scars.....I know they are bad BUT I still carry on life close to the way I would even if I didnt have them. Its wierd because when I go to school I dont even think about my face that much and if I do I view it as "not that bad". I avoid mirrors as to they would shoot dowm my view of myself. I also view my scars as something cool like from a movie or something! lol I view myself as a " bad guy" and view myself as an evil BUT cool person....thats just me

I believe this has been done before and I remember many girls saying they wouldn't care if a guy had acne scarring. You make girls sound so superficial when in reality alot of them wouldn't give two shits about it. I have bad acne scarring, especially on my right cheek, and yes I hate it but I never think to myself that it will stop girls from liking me and neither should you.

You got it all wrong there young sir.

I know guys with flawless faces, hot bodies, super duper hot.

Yet they don't know anything about dating.

Everybody says omygosh your friend is so frikin hot, he should be a CK model.

HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS, YET HE IS A 10/10 when chicks see him, yet no chicks go with him because he has NO PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE.

The gurls that are superficial and don't want you, it's THEIR FRIKIN LOST THAT they're not getting SUCH A GREAT GUY.

If you come off confident, with a great personality, the gurl really won't care about your face.

As long as your not obese, or anything, you have a chance with all women except those who are STUCK UP.

Talking to girls, no matter who they are will only help you .

Including your grandma, you learn more about them, girls love to talk about themselves, so be a good listener.

If you just try for 1 week, (NOTHING TO LOSE).

talk to random gurls in your college or school, ask them hey can you tell me where this room is, or do you have a kleenex, or hey, i saw you got that shirt at lacoste, or hey are you in my bio class?

Do this in 1 week, at least aim for 2 gurls a day.

Your confidence will be so much higher, remember don't go for the hot one's yet, aim for 4-7 on a 10 scale, work your way up. Most of 9-10's are stuck up anyways. You dont' want them.

TRY THIS FOR 1 WEEK.

Then increase you way to week 2

Talk to 20 gurls, from 4-8, about random thiings.

Keep doing it, You'll amaze yourself, and regret thinking the way your thinking at the moment.