Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne12390

Girls are not attracted to acne scars

Guest No Pride
Heidi Klum / Seal. There is hope.

yes I know his are from a disease but isn't that what acne is?

Scars are scars - don't count yourself out man!

I can't add more because everyone above me gave such great advice.

Girls definitely AREN'T attracted to acne scars.

They are attracted to who you are WITH the scars. If you can make her feel interest, attraction and sexual chemistry. Will scars really matter? They are more interested in how you make them feel, not your imperfections.

Guest No Pride

They are attracted to who you are WITH the scars. If you can make her feel interest, attraction and sexual chemistry. Will scars really matter? They are more interested in how you make them feel, not your imperfections.

Yes, anyone with a brain will understand the irony in the OP's post. But that's not the point at all. The point is, is that anyone with scars is fucked.

And he's right.

Before I got acne scars, I had random girls coming up to me, asking for my number. Now, they hardly look in my direction. I know

how it's like to be wanted, and now there's a good change I'll never have that again (I got my scars after I turned 19, acne =18). I don't know if this

is worse then if I just would have gotten them when I was 13, like any normal person. Atleast I got trough highschool without acne, which I AM grateful for.

But still, in the end, it's the same result. My self-esteem has been totally crushed, to a point where I have trouble looking family members in the eye. I'm

glad I have such a good reputation and a decent set of social-skills that I build up during my teenage years, or people would DEFINITELY think I was weird as fuck.

uh, why did you quote me? I didn't say girls were attracted to guys with acne scars. I just gave the example I did because Seal has scars and he got the girl.

Yes, anyone with a brain will understand the irony in the OP's post. But that's not the point at all. The point is, is that anyone with scars is fucked.

And he's right.

Before I got acne scars, I had random girls coming up to me, asking for my number. Now, they hardly look in my direction. I know

how it's like to be wanted, and now there's a good change I'll never have that again (I got my scars after I turned 19, acne =18). I don't know if this

is worse then if I just would have gotten them when I was 13, like any normal person. Atleast I got trough highschool without acne, which I AM grateful for.

But still, in the end, it's the same result. My self-esteem has been totally crushed, to a point where I have trouble looking family members in the eye. I'm

glad I have such a good reputation and a decent set of social-skills that I build up during my teenage years, or people would DEFINITELY think I was weird as fuck.

Seel and Klum probly got together becoz the fact they clicked and generally are attracted to each other. In my opinion appearance is only a small part of the attraction. Nothing to do with bank balance and Seels scars. I kno this is an emo board but u cant look so pessimisticly at things. And Meka quit looking at evrythin so synically as i have seen b4. Yeh u got scars left from acne but I bet u wud have a wife and kids if u wernt so synical and morose.

uh, why did you quote me? I didn't say girls were attracted to guys with acne scars. I just gave the example I did because Seal has scars and he got the girl.

Guest No Pride
You are correct. But, the idea of Money marries Money is bang on here. Ironically, Seal is a model as well for Gap clothing line.

And he's right.

You are correct. But, the idea of Money marries Money is bang on here. Ironically, Seal is a model as well for Gap clothing line.

There are a lot of guys with A LOT of money and good looks who would want to marry Heidi Klum. There's something different about Seal that attracted her to him. His personality. He 'gets it', he turns her on, she can't get enough of him. Unwavering Confidence with a big imperfection such as what Seal has is ULTRA SEXY to women.

Ultimately, looks matter very little when trying to attract a female. Its how you act and who you are with how you look that matters.

Adam, dear, you are HOTT with two tt's and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

I would date you in a heartbeat. We would be a very attractive, scarred couple. :dance:

Guest No Pride

There are a lot of guys with A LOT of money and good looks who would want to marry Heidi Klum. There's something different about Seal that attracted her to him. His personality. He 'gets it', he turns her on, she can't get enough of him. Unwavering Confidence with a big imperfection such as what Seal has is ULTRA SEXY to women.

Ultimately, looks matter very little when trying to attract a female. Its how you act and who you are with how you look that matters.

Adam, dear, you are HOTT with two tt's and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

I would date you in a heartbeat. We would be a very attractive, scarred couple. :dance:

dude, your the only one thinking that gurls don't like you because you have scarring.

Get this damn thought out of your mind.

I said it before, and I'll say it again

I'm not hot, i'm ugly, I have pimples, and I have scars

Yet I manage to pick up girls?

how do you ask?

Because I show that I'm 3 times more confident than that other hot dude you know.

Trust me, gurls only care about looks for like 20%.

If you can dress nice, talk CONFIDENTLY like your the SHIT, than you can get any gurl you want.

Stay away from STUCK UP GURLS, it's their fault THEY ARE NOT WITH YOU, THEYRE LOSING out on a great guy, their loss ! Not yours !!

So many gurls out there, try hitting it with some of the 4-7's, don't act like your coming on to them, just ask them general question to build up your confidence, act like you get punani every week, they will want you as they'll be like, "ohh this guy is confident about himself, what a man !!!"

stop thinking to yourself that looks is important.

its not, if you got the confidence.

easier said than done right?

the first step, is to build up that confidence, go and talk to some chicks at the mall for advice on what looks good etc,, who cares if they smirk etc, 6 billion other chicks, DON'T go to ACTUALLY pick them up, go to just build up your skills, slowly, and you'll have no problem talking and making hot gurls want you.

dress nicely.

wear tight fitting clothes, not too tight.

work out 2-3 times a week.

eat healthy

brush your teeth

get a hair cut

do your hair

put deoderant

walk with your shoulders straight like your the shit.

act as if nothing scares you !

no gurl wants to be with a wuss, they want someone with confidence, who can talk loud, who speaks and pronounces his words properly.

No girl will want to be with a guy who thinks that no one wants him.

You must prove that your a great guy, with a great personality, and great confidence, and if they don't like you, IT'S THEIR LOSS !!

no one is like this, that's why you must practice, try practicing on older people like parents, cousins etc, so it doesnt look like your coming on to them.

PRACTICE ON ANY GURL YOU SEE, BUSDRIVER, SHOPING MALL, TEACHER, GRANDMOTHER, ANYONE.

GET EM GOING !

dress nicely.

wear tight fitting clothes, not too tight.

work out 2-3 times a week.

eat healthy

brush your teeth

get a hair cut

do your hair

put deoderant

walk with your shoulders straight like your the shit.

act as if nothing scares you !

no gurl wants to be with a wuss, they want someone with confidence, who can talk loud, who speaks and pronounces his words properly.

No girl will want to be with a guy who thinks that no one wants him.

You must prove that your a great guy, with a great personality, and great confidence, and if they don't like you, IT'S THEIR LOSS !!

no one is like this, that's why you must practice, try practicing on older people like parents, cousins etc, so it doesnt look like your coming on to them.

PRACTICE ON ANY GURL YOU SEE, BUSDRIVER, SHOPING MALL, TEACHER, GRANDMOTHER, ANYONE.

GET EM GOING !

You got it all wrong there young sir.

I know guys with flawless faces, hot bodies, super duper hot.

Yet they don't know anything about dating.

Everybody says omygosh your friend is so frikin hot, he should be a CK model.

HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS, YET HE IS A 10/10 when chicks see him, yet no chicks go with him because he has NO PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE.

The gurls that are superficial and don't want you, it's THEIR FRIKIN LOST THAT they're not getting SUCH A GREAT GUY.

If you come off confident, with a great personality, the gurl really won't care about your face.

As long as your not OVERLY obese(600 POUNDS), or anything, you have a chance with all women except those who are STUCK UP.

Talking to girls, no matter who they are will only help you .

Including your grandma, you learn more about them, girls love to talk about themselves, so be a good listener.

If you just try for 1 week, (NOTHING TO LOSE).

talk to random gurls in your college or school, ask them hey can you tell me where this room is, or do you have a kleenex, or hey, i saw you got that shirt at lacoste, or hey are you in my bio class?

Do this in 1 week, at least aim for 2 gurls a day.

Your confidence will be so much higher, remember don't go for the hot one's yet, aim for 4-7 on a 10 scale, work your way up. Most of 9-10's are stuck up anyways. You dont' want them.

TRY THIS FOR 1 WEEK.

Then increase you way to week 2

Talk to 20 gurls, from 4-8, about random thiings.

Keep doing it, You'll amaze yourself, and regret thinking the way your thinking at the moment.

You got nothing to lose, to at least try what I mentioned above.

Just don't come off as if you want to f*** her, as that will creep her.

Act normal, like your just doing a normal convo, and you do it all the time with gurls.