Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wndrlance

anyone use stridex pads 2.5% bp?

I'm in a place where I can't have a lot of stuff and I like the idea of these stridex pads to use in the mornings after I shave to keep zits away, anyone try this and had it work or know a method they used with the pads?

I wish i had stayed with the just stridex pads and never got into Dan Kern's regimen. As soon as i went on his regimen i broke out with a huge cyst-like pimple on the left side of my face and it looked like a bad scracth formed on the right side of my face. the huge cyst like pimple got so big that I end up popping it, and now I have a dark mark there that won't fade away. When I was just using stridex pads my face would get clear, and i'd eventually break out again. But I never had any acne scarring before the Dan Kern Regimen. I think I would break out because of my diet, and the fact that I love pizza and lots of sauce. Now I'm back with the stridex pads, but just until I get this ACNE-LTD product in the mail this week.

DKR's CSR might of just helped you bring out that big cyst instead of keeping it trapped inside. Eventually it would of came out. I know what you mean though, sometimes you rather just leave it hidden. I probably would too. Anyways, my skin is sensitive so it takes a while to get rid of scars. I use to get big hard red pimples on my nose with multiple heads, those things would stay red for two weeks. Anyways the scars from those took me almost half a year or more to fade. After the first few weeks it got into a light brown but it was still noticeable for months.

DKR's CSR might of just helped you bring out that big cyst instead of keeping it trapped inside. Eventually it would of came out. I know what you mean though, sometimes you rather just leave it hidden. I probably would too. Anyways, my skin is sensitive so it takes a while to get rid of scars. I use to get big hard red pimples on my nose with multiple heads, those things would stay red for two weeks. Anyways the scars from those took me almost half a year or more to fade. After the first few weeks it got into a light brown but it was still noticeable for months.
I'm in a place where I can't have a lot of stuff and I like the idea of these stridex pads to use in the mornings after I shave to keep zits away, anyone try this and had it work or know a method they used with the pads?

yes they are great. carry a couple around with you and wipe your face occasionally thru out the day. only problem is if people see them in your wallet they really do look like condoms! they are great though i wish i could still find em.

yes they are great. carry a couple around with you and wipe your face occasionally thru out the day. only problem is if people see them in your wallet they really do look like condoms! they are great though i wish i could still find em.