Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using the MD Formulations products for about a month and a half. And I don't really know what to say. I think that NOW it's starting to get better.

The thing is that you have to be so darn patient. As with everything.

But it feels like it''s starting to work and I'm gonna keep using it. I think I'm gonna get results.

But I don't know If I can recommend it quite yet.

I too would like to know if someone has used it enough to see results

hi.

i used them for a few months. i had a wash, a lotion (that burnt my face!!!) and a gel. they do have some effect but personally i prefer the bp regimen of dans.

md forte i think i used??? is that the same????

what do you use?

they are VERY expensive. having said that i spend £4.15 a week on bp and md lasts longer :-s anyway still expensive.

all i can advise is try md (glycholic acid), but try bp first if i were u.

all the best,

TIM

I just wanted to say, I work at a salon, and we used to carry MD Formulations. We just discontinued them, and got a new product called "DDF". It is supposed to be a lot like MD Formulations, but better??? Who knows, just thought I would let you guys know about this skin care line also! =) Oh and they also have a glycolic acid face wash.

I've been experiencing rashes when using MD Glycol Wash and Toner. I need recommandations on a face wash and toner that does not contain SA/GA??

Please I'm getting so upset due to this. Is a toner really necessary? Can a soap bar clean up the same way a facial cleanser with AHA or SA does?