Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have had minor red marks and so i tried using a glycolic peel but i was always too lazy to do it habitually. so i went to target and bought olay's thermal skin polisher and olay regenerating serum. i washed my face everyday with the thermal skin polisher which contains a small enough concentration of glycolic acid to use everyday and followed it by putting on bp. after the bp i put on the regenerating serum on my cheeks and forehead which had the most red marks. i have been doing this for about 3 months now and it has helped my existing red marks go away and new red marks go away faster. i also sometimes use the regenerist tone enhancer (which might have helped) and the daily regenorating cleanser but i didn't use it often enough to notice. i recommend the regenerist products for red marks as i am asian and red marks stay on me for like 6 months to a year but now only last for like a month.

http://www.olay.com/products/find.jsp?tag_...rand=regenerist