Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimjoonya

I THINK ACCUTANE FUCKED ME UP A LITTLE

I was on accutane and it worked great. Haven't had a zit on my face since I got off the shit! But I have been off for about 8 months and other shit happens now. My arms and ass which were always super clear suddenly get mild breakouts. My pores are weird on my legs now. They look all big and red. And my face gets all hot and flushed whenever I am out in the cold for too long. I mean I would trade this shit for the face cysts any day of the week, but WHAT THE FUCK???? Anyone else on the tane have this shit?

It should be in the Accutane Posts section.

Anyhow, this might be folliculitis (sp?) which looks like acne but are like razor bumps. Retin-A will take care of this problem. If not, then I would see your dermatologist.

Anyhow, this might be folliculitis (sp?) which looks like acne but are like razor bumps. Retin-A will take care of this problem. If not, then I would see your dermatologist.

So why the hell would this shit finally start at 30 years old out of the clear blue? Especially after accutane? I can only think that is what caused it.

So why the hell would this shit finally start at 30 years old out of the clear blue? Especially after accutane? I can only think that is what caused it.

I'm not sure. There are many causes of acne, but there is really no way of determining what might be causing acne actually. There is only speculation. Accutane is supposed to clear you up, but there is no guarantee with anything. It is supposed to help cure you and/or send your acne into remission. That is why it's important to keep your pores clean by using topicals and washing your face with a gentle cream wash.

why is this the wrong section? Looks like there's all kinds of shit on here to me.

At least this thread is related to acne, unlike 98% of threads in this forum.