Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikka

UK BP question

Anyone in the UK know where to get some reasonably priced 2.5% BP (until Dan's product becomes available obviously) . I've bought some Oxy On the Spot but at 4 pounds for 20grams its going to be a little expensive especially considering that I've got very oily skin and have been able to go straight onto the double finger routine without any flaking or redness issues.

Thanks in advance.

M

Superdrug occasionally have it on half price offer (not at the moment unfortunately) so then would be a good time to stock up. According to these boards, there are other brands available but I'm having a hard time finding them.

i use quinoderm cream, which is pretty good. you can only get it from chemists, but its quite cheap at £3.00 for a 50g tube. sayin that, tho, i use 5% so im not sure if you can get 2.5% quinoderm. cant hurt to look!

Thanks, Mikka. Is it an over the counter product? (as opposed to on the shelf). I did a search for it online and came across this page for products in the uk:

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/category_1...full_range.html

so Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5 is also available in the UK and it's cheaper than Oxy. Another one for inbloom123 to look out for. I've seen it mentioned many times on the boards so it shouldn't be too hard to find an opinion on how well it works.

Thanks guys for your help,

Seems as though there aren't too many options for the high-use user of BP, does show that there is a huge gap in the market for Dan's product over here.