Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
natuerwild

So I drank beer for the first time...

And my face is now 100x worse than usual. I just drank 1 can of beer and I can FEEL my face/head throbbing.

I know your face can get red, but gosh.. I never imagined it would be this bad!!! My old redmarks and my new one become so frigging visible!!!! And my face only reddens where pimples used to be.. so I look extremely horrible right now.

Will this go away? I hope so since school is starting in 3 days.

lightweight. LOL! =X I mean it was your first time, but just drink alot of cranberry juice it'll flush your system out.

Not to mention that beer is really low % of alchy, so your liver wont have that hard of a time flushing it out, unless you have other problems. But you'll be fine in 3 days, a hangover comes and goes, etc

Dude it happens to me all the time... :doubt: I turn even darker red if I drink on an empty stomach but I dont think my acne gets worse after drinking. My face used to break out after smoking weed and a cig right after. It was usually the cigs that made my face look worse. But hey good stuff you had your first beer. I remember my first drink. lol :D

Haha I made this topic in panic.. my face is now fine though. It scared the heck out of me.

I didnt know asians get flushed more easily.. I guess I have to be careful next time. It was a fun experience after all :)

beer is like 5% at max, meh i drink like every weekend cause loads of people turning 18 in my college so partys :) i dont get any bad effects from alcohol (like spots).

I suffer the asian flush syndrome also.....I've been drinking for a while now and it will never go away. My tolerance for alcohol has not improved at all, its still 1 beer for almost to the point of passing out and 2 beers i'll need to goto a hospital lol. Eventhough i live through hell every night, it hasn't stopped me. I enjoy it too much :P!

But yeah it sucks when you don't have the neccessary enzymes to break down alcohol. Whoever finds a cure for this will become a billionaire.

I suffer the asian flush syndrome also.....I've been drinking for a while now and it will never go away. My tolerance for alcohol has not improved at all, its still 1 beer for almost to the point of passing out and 2 beers i'll need to goto a hospital lol. Eventhough i live through hell every night, it hasn't stopped me. I enjoy it too much :P!

But yeah it sucks when you don't have the neccessary enzymes to break down alcohol. Whoever finds a cure for this will become a billionaire.

beer is like 5% at max, meh i drink like every weekend cause loads of people turning 18 in my college so partys smile.gif i dont get any bad effects from alcohol (like spots).

u can't be serious so_fitting, i'v drunk 12%

And my face is now 100x worse than usual. I just drank 1 can of beer and I can FEEL my face/head throbbing.

I know your face can get red, but gosh.. I never imagined it would be this bad!!! My old redmarks and my new one become so frigging visible!!!! And my face only reddens where pimples used to be.. so I look extremely horrible right now.

Will this go away? I hope so since school is starting in 3 days.

Hi its happen to me,

the reaction from the one beer is blood flowing thru your head and skin

WHY only after 1 beer do you turn red

very simple

your matablism is super fast, ;)

Guest T-Virus

You drank beer for the FIRST time? Aren't you 19? :razz: I drank beer for the first time when I was about 1 :lol: