Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So thanks to DKR my face is like 80% clearer. I went from approx. 20 big pimples to maybe 3 small ones at a time.

This morning I got the first somewhat large pustule I've had in weeks and I'm MAD. Nothing is ever enough! I want NO pimples EVER..I know, I know, it's asking too much & I am lucky as it is....I guess I'm just getting greedy!

Anyone else freak out when they get a zit after finally clearing up a lot? I'm afraid it's going to spread like wildfire!

I feel the same way. For 5 weeks or so I had not one pimple and now i am recovering from a bad breakout. I was where I wanted to be ..then BAM - now i cant stand to have even one on my face.

It'll clear up eventually and if not i'll just had to get use to the red crap on my face.

i hear that. i have some old pictures from high school, but they hide the acne pretty well. i wish i could "before and after" myself in the mirror with a flick of a lightswitch so i could go, "wow i was hideous, look at me now now, though" and then i would feel better about myself.

i'm exactly the same way. after a rather long period of clear skin, i freak out when i get one pimple...and i think to myself, i used to get 3-4 at once...so why let 1 little one bother you. but then i'll do my makeup and say, "damn it, if only i didn't have that one freaking pimple, my skin would look so good". then everytime i look in the mirror, all i see is that pimple, as if it's as big as my whole face...but in reality, it's not and no one even notices. and yes, i do fear that one will lead to many many more and start the whole cycle again.... :redface: but i try not to stress too much because i know stress = more zits...

I find when I get rid of acne and there's a few remaining spots left. I got absolutely mental about getting rid of it because to me. It's a sign that if that's not taken care of. More would come up and a cycle would repeat.

either way though, it's great to have gotten rid of the majority of the acne.

me 2! Tane course is working really well but last night i was scratching away at something 'bumpy' on my face.it wasnt even a fucking zit and now this morning its left a redmark.my face is doing real great but now that one spot feels just as bad as 20.but im not as down as i was.... so get tane if you want only one spot :P

you wanna talk about greedy after all my pimples were gone I was pist because I wanted my red marks gone! But thats not being greedy anyway, its just wanting it to be gone for good, and to know its done. Cause it sux when you clear up and only have a couple pimples left, then you think your good then bam another batch.

Lol, I feel exactly the same way :P

I remember thinking: "Oh, if I would just have 4 in stead of 15... I'd do anything to be like that..." and now, when I'm practically clear, I think: "WHAT?! Is that a forming pimple!?" And then I go insane :lol:

Yup, when I had A LOT of pimples I used to tell myself "Oh I could live with a few tiny ones." Then it was "OK I just want ALL pimples gone, then I can live with red marks." Then it was "Ok, I just want these red marks gone, I can live with some scarring" Now it's "I NEED EVERYTHING GONE." lol

Yep - I've gone from having more than 50 pimples to none thanks to Accutane. However, now I have got a couple of scars and I REALLY want to get rid of them. Thats greedy...