Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JayC

My finished Accutane Journal....pics added.

the reason im taking vitamin a now is because i have plenty of little redmarks that accutane left on my cheeks. I have quite alot, like prolly 50+ altogether. So i was willing to try anything to help. Ive been on the Vitamin A for about 6 days now....however i have not seen dramatic results yet or any slight change at all. So im a bit upset. I also have little tiny indents.

Redmarks are just as depressing as having acne. And im not comfortable with them either.

Alright well a good like 20+ posts/replies were deleted from this thread because the message board was restored once again today. This is getting really crappy because a group of people had started there redmark experiences on this thread and now there is nothing to show for it. The reason i started this journal is for me to see what i went through in the past and to help readers out.

I know Dan is having security issues with this new board. I say put it back to the old format. There was no reason for this new board. Its not like this board is so much better. Theres like a couple shitty options. ie. avatars, more smilies, and a enhanced member profile.

The old messageboard was so much better. Another thing i find really fucked right up is when you wanna search the database for old posts, the links are all in the older message board format. Same with some peoples signatures.

Dan just put the old one back up. And before you give people moderator privlages, make sure you can trust them 100%. This message board is really important to people. It's not like a club or anything. I consider this board an Encyclopedia for ACNE - There is just so much information and experiences on here that some derms cant even compete against.

I read somewhere Dan that you said your gonna start backing shit up everyday now. Whats the point? Installing a better board should mean less work. Its up to you, its not like im gonna stop coming here.

Cheers.

Guest HendrixIsGod
Alright well a good like 20+ posts/replies were deleted from this thread because the message board was restored once again today. This is getting really crappy because a group of people had started there redmark experiences on this thread and now there is nothing to show for it. The reason i started this journal is for me to see what i went through in the past and to help readers out.

I know Dan is having security issues with this new board. I say put it back to the old format. There was no reason for this new board. Its not like this board is so much better. Theres like a couple shitty options. ie. avatars, more smilies, and a enhanced member profile.

The old messageboard was so much better. Another thing i find really fucked right up is when you wanna search the database for old posts, the links are all in the older message board format. Same with some peoples signatures.

Dan just put the old one back up. And before you give people moderator privlages, make sure you can trust them 100%. This message board is really important to people. It's not like a club or anything. I consider this board an Encyclopedia for ACNE - There is just so much information and experiences on here that some derms cant even compete against.

I read somewhere Dan that you said your gonna start backing shit up everyday now. Whats the point? Installing a better board should mean less work. Its up to you, its not like im gonna stop coming here.

Cheers.