Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopeless06

one kickass moisturizer!!

i have finally found a kickass moisturizer that works amazingly for dry skin experienced from DKR regimen but does not break you out!! it's called cetaphil moisturizing cream. not the lotion, it isn't in a tub, and not the one w/ the spf 15. it is fragrance free and it even has lactic acid in it. it comes in a three ounce tube and it's 9.99. kinda expensive, but it works amazingly and because it's so moisturizing i don't have to use that much so it lasts a long time. try it and tell me what you think!!

yeah the cream is awesome

Brandy tested it out a while ago I believe

And it doesn't clog pores- at least it hasn't for me or many others who use it with the regimen

I find it better than the lotion

i have finally found a kickass moisturizer that works amazingly for dry skin experienced from DKR regimen but does not break you out!! it's called cetaphil moisturizing cream. not the lotion, it isn't in a tub, and not the one w/ the spf 15. it is fragrance free and it even has lactic acid in it. it comes in a three ounce tube and it's 9.99. kinda expensive, but it works amazingly and because it's so moisturizing i don't have to use that much so it lasts a long time. try it and tell me what you think!!

yes, it's very good at hydrating!

yeah the cream is awesome

Brandy tested it out a while ago I believe

And it doesn't clog pores- at least it hasn't for me or many others who use it with the regimen

I find it better than the lotion

Yes, I did try it out after Mandy mentioned she had been using it.

It's very very thick, and leaves a shine behind. But hydrates excellently. If you have a drier skin type, this would be wonderful. My skin is super oily so even though I love the feel of these thicker creams and lotions, I just can't use them longterm due to the excessive shine factor!