Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebellgyrl

coblation anyone?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Doesn't look convincing to me. Smoothbeam looked much more promising.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Sorry- this one is even worse. I checked out the sample picture..the before picture was a woman without make up. The one AFTER she wore a thick make up (yeah, plus a lipstick too).

Sorry- this one is even worse. I checked out the sample picture..the before picture was a woman without make up. The one AFTER she wore a thick make up (yeah, plus a lipstick too).

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I'm sorry uhm...at least they can also use a nicer looking model? (Yeah- ok...flame me for posting this comment! biggrin.gif )

I'd say a good combo of Smoothbeam (for some people), lactic peel, good BP wash, and gentle scrubs should improve your skin.

It just looks like another treatment similar to non-ablative lasers such as SmoothBeam. I would be more apt to try SmoothBeam since it is FDA approved for acne scarring.

A while back someone posted a link to a story in which a women messed up her skin badly due to coblation laser. It is like CO2 but not as invasive but the scarring side effects can be just as bad. I don't think you should do it unless the Dr has done it heaps and he can show you some successful procedures.