Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agent_X

Suggestion..(for Dan)

Hi,

Just wondering if Dan could do a article on red marks too? I mean, how do one tackle with the Regimen and using products that help fade red marks? And also doing a list of products too?

Just a suggestion and I would be very grateful if you really take the time to do it.

Thank you!

I sure would if I knew what to say. "They fade with time" is my usual, insufficient response. I wish I knew more. I have found 0 studies regarding this topic, and studies are what I use for info.

My best advice would be to do a search for "red marks" using the search option at the top of the page and see what people have advised. There have been many topics regarding this.

Pantothenic acid (B5) locally has been proven to speed up recovery process of wounds. Vitamin E may help as well..

Crush a b5 pill and apply to the area. It did help me.. but maybe its just "confirmation bias" :shock: (look that up in a psychology book or something :idea:).

Robin

Pantothenic acid (B5) locally has been proven to speed up recovery process of wounds. Vitamin E may help as well..

Crush a b5 pill and apply to the area. It did help me.. but maybe its just "confirmation bias" :shock: (look that up in a psychology book or something :idea:).

Robin

Can you apply it if you still have acne? Or only on part of the face with no acne but with red marks?

And how do I juggle it with the regular egimen?