Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it possible that my anxiety can be linked to using accutane?? i never used to get thisstressed over little things. its pretty weird. Usualy right before i write an exam i freak out abit, but yesterday i was writing a deferred exam andright before it i started to freak out. has anyone else experienced this?

well I didn't notice it until later on in my course and it's still happening a month and a half after my course but I get these sweating spells, where I'll be in a room full of people and all of a sudden start sweating because of my anxiety, I was able to control it before Accutane now it's uncontrollable, I have to walk into another room and calm myself down :doubt:

well I didn't notice it until later on in my course and it's still happening a month and a half after my course but I get these sweating spells, where I'll be in a room full of people and all of a sudden start sweating because of my anxiety, I was able to control it before Accutane now it's uncontrollable, I have to walk into another room and calm myself down :doubt:

i was writing an accounting exam and i started to just panic...so i had to stop. i got it pushed back again but i panicked again.now i have to withdraw late from the course :(