Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stocktock

What supplements can I take to have better looking skin?

What are the best supplements to better looking skin, I already know about ACV, KALE, FLAX, GREEN TEA.

What are some more stuff that cleans out toxins, etc... thanks so much !

I would suggest doing a search on this forum to see what people have said in the past. Also, I've found it helpful to look through books at natural food stores to see their recommendations.

As far as cleaning out toxins, commonly recommended herbs are burdock, red clover, and dandelion. Health food stores carry tea blends, often with "Detox" in the name.

Here are some commonly recommended supplements:

Vitamin A

Vitamin B complexes

Vitamin B6

Vitamin B5

Vitamin C

Vitamin E

Selenium

Chromium

Zinc

probiotics

Echinacea

Resveratrol is anti-fungal/bacterial (which is why plants produce it) and decreases IGF-1. But what's far more interesting about resveratrol is the other likely health benefits. In dozens of studies from respectable sources (like Harvard), many species in high doses of resveratrol have more endurance and have a significantly longer lifespan. They aren't kept alive even older, they actually age slower.

What are the best supplements to better looking skin, I already know about ACV, KALE, FLAX, GREEN TEA.

What are some more stuff that cleans out toxins, etc... thanks so much !

Gallon of water a day and acne "stack" i posted.

FIBER FIBER FIBER!! Natural herbs in Max Greens and Hemp protein. Some b5 on the side... youlld be flushed out in 2 weeks and acne free !

I've been wondering the same thing! I heard Vitamin B5 recently but I haven't tried so I dunno but supposedly the amount to get rid of acne will have side effects or something too much calcium? or something like that I've heard but yeah basically I've been trying to find out the same thing.