Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, you guys are going to think im crazy, haha, but heres my story. I live in U.S. although my family is german. I only use products that are made out of the U.S. no reason, just my personal choice. Mostly made in germany or made in france. My two favorite places in the world. I am currently using La Roche Posay products which are from france, they work very well. But i was just curious, could anyone give me names of other products from france or germany that they know of. Thanks a bunch.

Off subject, Im actually thinking of going to school right now for Dermatology. One of my goals in life though is to move to either Germany (with one of a few family members that live there) or France. Anyone living in either place, can you tell me if its possible to find a dermatologist job? I mean are there many in the area? thanks

so u want france or german products?

german: dr hauschka

france- decleor, Gatineau, Sothys, Caudalie

FRANCE: BIODERMA sensibio h2o. also known as crealine h20 in france. even freakin super models can't live without this. it's never missing from backstage either. there's like nothing that could clog your pores in it. it's very very efficient at surfacing dirt and foundation and removing it.