Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaz (charlotte)

wearing foundation and accutane

when i go to work or out, i put foundation (not too much) on the spots on my cheeks because its so embarrassing. Is wearing foundation going to slow down the process of accutane? will it still clog up my pores? love chazxxx has anyone else warn foundatio nbut had a success with accutane? i'm on 20mg day 46xx

when i go to work or out, i put foundation (not too much) on the spots on my cheeks because its so embarrassing. Is wearing foundation going to slow down the process of accutane? will it still clog up my pores? love chazxxx has anyone else warn foundatio nbut had a success with accutane? i'm on 20mg day 46xx

I use concealer just on my red marks. No problems for me. To think my concealer is quite oily. :P I seem to be using less and less concealer though as the months progress! I am on Day 80 and quite happy! :)

So long as your makeup is non comedogenic you'll be fine

So long as there's no extra or unnecessary irritation in applying or removing it

If you're well into Accutane I'm a believer that NOTHING will break you out- even the aforementioned Vaseline that some people insist on using

It all depends on the person and the make-up and skin-care regime you're using. I find that some very small spot treatments for really noticeable marks is ok, but if I wear too much make-up or put foundation on my entire face, I still break out a little.

I find that cleansers like Cetaphil aren't strong enough to remove all my makeup. I don't know if it's because I prefer long wear foundations or if my makeup is so saturated w/ oil at the end of that day that the cleanser can't break it down. Is this a problem for anyone else?

I find that cleansers like Cetaphil aren't strong enough to remove all my makeup. I don't know if it's because I prefer long wear foundations or if my makeup is so saturated w/ oil at the end of that day that the cleanser can't break it down. Is this a problem for anyone else?