Notifications
Clear all

black pepper in food = acne?

MemberMember
(@nsm)

Posted : 12/30/2006 3:07 pm

hello,

I am just curious if anyone else get breakouts from food that contains black pepper?

I breakout madly from fuc*ing black pepper

also, a lot of salt break me out too

not to mention chocolate or fries...

MemberMember
(@willow569)

Posted : 12/30/2006 4:05 pm

hello,

I am just curious if anyone else get breakouts from food that contains black pepper?

I breakout madly from fuc*ing black pepper

also, a lot of salt break me out too

not to mention chocolate or fries...

MemberMember
(@nsm)

Posted : 12/31/2006 8:39 am

I think I am allergic to black pepper, maybe it is up to individual, but I can confirm black pepper cause me mad breakouts - for sure!

MemberMember
(@livelaughfart)

Posted : 11/24/2011 5:13 am

Can black pepper cause acne at all, if you add A LOTTTT to your food?

I put a lotttttttt of black pepper in my salad so it tastes hot and spicy. Is it bad???

MemberMember
(@chunkylard)

Posted : 11/24/2011 9:23 am

Add a lot of black pepper, never noticed any improvement or breakout from it either way.

MemberMember
(@facevalues)

Posted : 11/24/2011 1:05 pm

I was stoked to learn black pepper is an antioxidant, I also use it and notice no difference.

MemberMember
(@justin-knoll)

Posted : 11/24/2011 1:29 pm

bad foods in general will break you out, but there isn't a connection to black pepper and acne, unless you are sensitive, but the more you let it get to you and stress over it and thinks its going to give you acne, the more of a chance its going to cause acne, your mind also plays a role in acne along with diet.

MemberMember
(@onlyskindeep)

Posted : 11/13/2012 10:11 am

I know this is an old post but people say iodide salt maybe acne causing in some people but black pepper also contains iodine also so maybe thats why. No, I am not a doctor.