Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rvathn

fucidin cream

It's not available in the US. I know it's an antibiotic, but is it a pill or topical? Are you from Canada? Don't you love how you guys are portrayed on South Park? :D

hallo njacobs

i live in s.america.i do not get the joke of south park.the cream is topical and is an antibiotic and supposed to have a penetration ability.i am using this for the first time .now about two weeks together with oral doxiciclina just to get rid of two local attacks.will keep you informed

Hi,

Fucidin is available in India. It contains sodium fucidate. My father used it for a rash & it worked out really well. It is supposed to be used with some other cream I am not sure though. . Let us know how it works for you.

Goodluck!

hi all

I used fucidin for a month,but it did not work for me.My acne is already very seasoned.So I tried the regimen (bp),it works wonderful ,i am clean now and even several other blemishes went away! My skin is used to erotromicina,dalacin t and several other stuff I think this is an acomplishment.Thanks