Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey evryone i just got cetaphil face cleanser foe oily skin and i was wondering if it breaks you out before it starts to work becuse a lot of them do that and i have a sweet 16 to go in a week so do you think if i start now will my skin not break out because of this or should i wait till after the party?

Thanks,

Tony

P.S. i also have some black dots on my nose and they arent blackheads, i dont know what they are but my nose is refusing to clear up! any suggestions?

hey evryone i just got cetaphil face cleanser foe oily skin and i was wondering if it breaks you out before it starts to work becuse a lot of them do that and i have a sweet 16 to go in a week so do you think if i start now will my skin not break out because of this or should i wait till after the party?

Thanks,

Tony

P.S. i also have some black dots on my nose and they arent blackheads, i dont know what they are but my nose is refusing to clear up! any suggestions?

I thought cetaphil was useless. Just another product I wasted my hard earned cash on. But if it works for you, go for it. I don't think it will make you break out, to be honest.

Guest molly_jean_comments
Ive used cetaphil and I didnt really like it. I didnt feel like it was washing my face and it made me breakout everywhere!

I use Cetaphil, and I find it very good to use. It never irritated my face, or at least I never made a connection. Alot of people say it's very good also. You'll just have to try it yourself. Wait till after the party if it worries you though. Just continue using whatever you use until than.

To the people who didn't like it, what would you recommend than?

my derm. gave me a samples of cethaphil face wash and that crap dried my face out so bad then i put on BP and i was one hell of a red flakey mess. so then i put on cetaphil lotion, and oh my god it burned so effing bad i still cringe of the thought. and those things on your nose are blackheads, try steaming then squeezing them out, that way they're soft and will come out easier and you have less of a chance of pushing it further in and errupting a huge inflamed pimple.

For most people, Cetaphil works great, but for a select few, it doesn't do anything or it makes their skin worse. Cetaphil cleanser is extremely gentle, though. It really feels like you're not using anything at all; the substance is fragrance-free and washes away with no residue whatsoever.

I use it - I started using it along with Dan's BP after I stopped Proactive - neither switch in cleanser or BP made me break out, so that was great! Cetaphil is soft and gentle, but at times I dont feel like it's good enough, like its too gentle :wacko: - and it does dry my skin out big time - ! It doesnt break me out though, so go for it and see how you go!