Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

TCA Peel Available for Home Use?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Safe for Asians or darker skin tone peeps? :-k

many months ago I saw it on ebay. I'm not sure it was TCA, I think it was phenol.. but other than that the wording and everything's ( packaging etc) exactly the same. I was intrigued so I read through her feedbacks. There was a very irate customer who said she was fleeced and that it was nothing but a common toner. I don't think this is trustworthy.

It doesn't mention what the % of this one is, though it does mention the % in the Obaji Peel. Is this supposed to lead us to believe that the % is the same? It must be a much lower percentage if they aren't even willing to state what % the product contains.

Guest Tracy

The owner e-mailed me back today and told me it's alittle less than 10% TCA. She's mailing me out a sample and I'll let everyone know how it works when I get it.

Guest Tracy

Also, all you need to do is send her an e-mail and she'll send you out a sample. She prefers that people try samples first so that they know and like her product before purchasing a full-sized bottle. She says she gets less returns that way.

So I encourage everyone to request a sample if you think this would be something your skin might need.

Her e-mail address for sample requests is:

[email protected]

I'll let everyone know how it works for me as soon as I receive and use my sample!! I'm pretty excited about this.