Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asasas

Dermatologists are retarded

Just in. Year 2006. We have dual core processors. Lightning fast internet speed.

And yet we still fail to even classify and moderately destroy this dreaded diesease.

Go figure. Reroll btw.

bOHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance:

um.....we have more than moderately destroyed this disease with tons of medications out on the market. Don't call someone who went through years of school and is probably smarter than you retarded.

I kind of said as much to my doctor when I saw her last. Her response was interesting and made me think. She said it is a myth that we know how to diagnose and treat most diseases apart from acne - more like there are effective treatments for the minority of ailments, and that it isn't really surprising that a simple cure hasn't come along yet for this particular one.

She wasn't saying this defensively, or to try and get out of helping, but in a friendly way and merely as a statement of fact. It made me realise how many medical conditions are still to be dealt with, even in this day and age.

Guest molly_jean_comments
Yeah, They are fucking retarted. Cant cure fucking pimples.

omg curing pimples isnt an easy thing to do. No one knows how to cure pimples; that doesnt make dermatologists mentally retarded =/

Yeah, derms are so stupid, right...... They went throught med school and residency and didn't learn nothin. Some things are more complicated than others, and may not have a simple solution. Some things can never be fully explained or understood (big bang). Or perhaps ance is never ment to be figured out and solved.

I kind of said as much to my doctor when I saw her last. Her response was interesting and made me think. She said it is a myth that we know how to diagnose and treat most diseases apart from acne - more like there are effective treatments for the minority of ailments, and that it isn't really surprising that a simple cure hasn't come along yet for this particular one.

She wasn't saying this defensively, or to try and get out of helping, but in a friendly way and merely as a statement of fact. It made me realise how many medical conditions are still to be dealt with, even in this day and age.

Just in. Year 2006. We have dual core processors. Lightning fast internet speed.

And yet we still fail to even classify and moderately destroy this dreaded diesease.

Go figure. Reroll btw.

bOHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance:

They deal with issues other than acne, genius.

Oh yeah like uh SKIN CANCER.

and ummmmm Rosacea! Oh yeah....

er and hmmmm...lets see. Psoriasis, Eczema....

It's not like he is an acne wizard.