Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arti

2.5% BP cleanser?

I've been using the 10% clean and clear cleanser and have gotten pretty good results acne-wise from it, but it is a little bit drying. Since 2.5% is supposedly just as effective but less harsh, are there any good 2.5% BP cleansers out there?

Proactiv's BP face "wash" (it's really a liquidy scrub) is 2.5%, but I wouldn't recommend it at all because it is extremely irritating. I don't think I've seen any other non-10% washes, though. Honestly, if you like what the 10% BP wash is doing for your face aside from the dryness, get yourself a light moisturizer.

What I would reccomend is to just wash your face with some Purpose soap twice a day, eat healthy, take a multivitamin and maybe some b5. All bp does is irritate the skin.

Check out Snow Queen's pinned thread at the top of this forum. Medicated cleansers are not worth the money or irritation because they are not left on the skin long enough to work. If you would like to use BP find a product that is left on the skin.

Well i still think you shouldn't use it but if you must then i recommend using neutrogena on the spot.....it works great for a bp product!!