Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

every time. every single time i walk past a mirror i go "WHO THE FU...oh", "WHAT THE...oh", "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!". this is going to take some getting used to. this is alarming on so many levels.

"every time. every single time i walk past a mirror i go "WHO THE FU...oh", "WHAT THE...oh", "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!". this is going to take some getting used to. this is alarming on so many levels. "

Why??

She changed her hair color!!! I really want to see how it came out. You really should post before/after pics and just hide your face!

get off the Notorious

penis, before I squeeze and bust

If the beef between us, we can settle it

With the chrome and metal shit

I make it hot, like a kettle get

You're delicate, you better get, who sent ya?

You still pedal shit, I got more rides than Great Adventure

She changed her hair color!!! I really want to see how it came out. You really should post before/after pics and just hide your face!

I'm sure I'll wind up in some pictures on New Year's Eve. So I'll send you those along with the halloween pictures. I'm going to call this project "The Californication of Kitty".

I'm sure I'll wind up in some pictures on New Year's Eve. So I'll send you those along with the halloween pictures. I'm going to call this project "The Californication of Kitty".

I wanna see some pics also infamous Kitty :D

I wanna see some pics also infamous Kitty :D

Me too! :D

I want to see too !!

and NoPride .. :hand::lol:

LOL i know he wants to see. i'll be sure to send you pix too. I'll make sure to send pix to everyone that personally requests them.

Am I the only one that thinks the delusion of Kitty Crocker as Ava Gardner is pretty damn good already?

I pass on the pictures :boohoo:

Am I the only one that thinks the delusion of Kitty Crocker as Ava Gardner is pretty damn good already?

I pass on the pictures :boohoo:

Good call. I'm no Ava.